PDA

View Full Version : Pats hurting on offense, especially OL...

Ickybaluky
12-10-2005, 11:07 PM
Rookie OT Nick Kaczur, who has been pretty good as a fill-in for injured Matt Light at LT, has been ruled out of this weeks game. Starting TE Dan Graham, RB's Patrick Pass and Heath Evans, and OT Matt Light (as expected) are also definitely out for the game.

Kevin Faulk hasn't been practicing this week, so if he misses the game as well the Pats are only left with Corey Dillon and Michael Cloud at RB.

With the Pats OL banged up, especially at OT, look for Buffalo to bring a lot of pressure of the edges.

link (http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/)

OpIv37
12-10-2005, 11:12 PM
Pats fans shouldn't lose any sleep over it. We're hurting at D- line, linebacker, safety, wide receiver, o-line, tight end.....

mybills
12-10-2005, 11:19 PM
Sounds like pre-excuses for losing, NE & OP. :rolleyes:

:gobills:

Ickybaluky
12-10-2005, 11:40 PM
Sounds like pre-excuses for losing, NE & OP. :rolleyes:

:gobills:

I didn't say I thought they were going to lose, and I certainly don't need excuses.

OpIv37
12-10-2005, 11:42 PM
we're going to lose, excuses or not.

We may not win again til next season.

LifetimeBillsFan
12-11-2005, 12:38 AM
Missing Kaczur and Graham will only hurt if the Bills come to play hard on Sunday and right now there is no way of telling whether they will or not.

ArcticWildMan
12-11-2005, 12:39 AM

That's what I'm thinking. I have a feeling that the team is going to give up on Mularkey after the Moulds fiasco.

X-Era
12-11-2005, 12:49 AM
Rookie OT Nick Kaczur, who has been pretty good as a fill-in for injured Matt Light at LT, has been ruled out of this weeks game. Starting TE Dan Graham, RB's Patrick Pass and Heath Evans, and OT Matt Light (as expected) are also definitely out for the game.

Kevin Faulk hasn't been practicing this week, so if he misses the game as well the Pats are only left with Corey Dillon and Michael Cloud at RB.

With the Pats OL banged up, especially at OT, look for Buffalo to bring a lot of pressure of the edges.

Its just a waiting game until JP carries the team to a win, will it be this week?

I thought it might be last week after such a great start.

The kid is gonna be great, I think he plays really strong against the Pats.

Mr. Cynical
12-11-2005, 02:14 AM

moot point
An irrelevant question/statement, a matter of no importance. For example, whether Shakespeare actually wrote the poem remains a moot point among critics, or it's a moot point whether the chicken or the egg came first.

I'm sure the F**KING pats will win regardless. We suck. I just hope someone takes their ass out in the first round of the playoffs so we don't have to hear about all their "heroes", etc, etc, etc. The media is so ***** in love with that team it is unreal. I'm also really tired of seeing them win. I used to root for them (when the Bills were out of contention) because they sucked for so long, i.e., root for the underdog. Well, those days are LONG gone and I wan't them to lose for a few years at least.

Oh, I almost forgot....

F**K THE PATS.

Devin
12-11-2005, 02:30 AM
I just hope for nice play from JP.

Be nice if Willis shows a pulse this week.

HAMMER
12-11-2005, 10:43 AM

Oh my God, you make me wanna puke! What a lousy fan, in fact, you can't call yourself a fan any longer. The Bills will win today, and when they do I don't want to hear a peep out of your sorry ass.

dolphinssuck
12-11-2005, 11:55 AM
No doubt both teams are hurting on the offensive side of the ball it will come down to who wants it the most!

Mr. Cynical
12-11-2005, 01:07 PM
No doubt both teams are hurting on the offensive side of the ball it will come down to who wants it the most!

It will come down to the fact that we suck and they don't.

LOSSman
12-11-2005, 01:16 PM
Who cares if NE's offense is banged up. So long as LOSSman starts....the opposing offense could be a pop warner team and the Bills would still get slaughtered.
We have no chance with the LOSSman.

dolphinssuck
12-11-2005, 01:33 PM
Get Losman a line and he will be good! Its unfair to say its him!

Mr. Cynical
12-11-2005, 01:37 PM
Get Losman a line and he will be good! Its unfair to say its him!

...waits for the Drewids to start posting...