• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PA Season Ticket Holder
    You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
    • Jul 2002

Super Bowl Predictions

It's gonna be a wild week of media hype with Gruden vs. Oakland. I can't wait till next Sunday. Too bad it wasn't Buffalo

27-17 Raiders

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home
  • Judge
    • Aug 2002

Re: Super Bowl Predictions

Originally posted by PA Season Ticket Holder
    It's gonna be a wild week of media hype with Gruden vs. Oakland. I can't wait till next Sunday. Too bad it wasn't Buffalo

27-17 Raiders
    Buffalo isn't too far off- a good offseason and our team is a serious contender!

Prediction: Raiders 20 Bucs 16.

Alternate prediction: Brad Johnson goes out with an injury late in the 4th quarter with the Bucs down by 4 at the Raiders 20. Rob Johnson comes in, starts scrambling around, can't find anyone to throw to despite everyone being open, and gets hit so hard the ball goes flying up into the air- a jump ball that's pulled down by Michael Pittman, who flies through the scattered Raiders for the winning TD-
    and:
    Scott and Wys promptly call for RJ to be named MVP and say they were right all along.
    Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

I have been very impressed with Tampa Bay all season because they have found the offensive weapons they so desparately needed. After a few years of watching Sapp and company stand on the sidelines in the championship game after a winning performance only to be losing on the scoreboard it's nice to see them get their acts together and play some championship football. Most people haven't given proper recognition to the depth and scope of Tampa's roster this season just because they have fallen short so many times in previous seasons. Look out they have someone that can beat you at every positon. Gruden is either peaking right now or he will sometime in the next few years. Either way he has a well deserved shot at the real deal this season his team is very focused. Give a lot of credit to the Bucs front office who have given Gruden everything he needs to win the big game.

I agree the Bills are not far off. The Bills have a lot of talent on the team both on offense and defense. If we get lucky and bring in the right mix of defensive talent next season to go with what we already have we definately can be in a position to win the big game next season. I can't wait until kick off.

Tampa to win the superbowl 31-27. The short to long field attack of the Raiders will not emerge victorious against a collapsing bone crushing defense like the Bucs. If the Bucs turn the ball over one time or less they will control the entire game and perhaps give the geriatric Raiders a good old fashion enema.

Comment

• Scott
        shelby's big brother
        • Jul 2002

You are the man Judge! It must be killing you that RJ is in the SB.

Bucs 27
        Raiders 21

Bucs D is good enough to slow Gannon and the Raiders. QB Johnson will have success against the Raiders beat up secondary.

Comment

• BillsNYC
          Man of the People
          • Jul 2002

bucs 35
          raiders 24
          Thank you.

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Re: Re: Super Bowl Predictions

Originally posted by Judge

Buffalo isn't too far off- a good offseason and our team is a serious contender!

Prediction: Raiders 20 Bucs 16.

Alternate prediction: Brad Johnson goes out with an injury late in the 4th quarter with the Bucs down by 4 at the Raiders 20. Rob Johnson comes in, starts scrambling around, can't find anyone to throw to despite everyone being open, and gets hit so hard the ball goes flying up into the air- a jump ball that's pulled down by Michael Pittman, who flies through the scattered Raiders for the winning TD-
            and:
            Scott and Wys promptly call for RJ to be named MVP and say they were right all along.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

RJ and Gruden get to rub it in...

Bucs 27
              Oakland 24

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
              X