X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bills&sabresmvf
    • May 2005

Bad Feeling?

Knowing the Bills and their history. This team is probably going to finish out the season at 8-8...play well and just miss the playoffs by a game as the Pats will go 9-7. Horrible Idea, but that's how it happens, always so close. That would piss me off more. Go Bills til the death, I'm a huge fan, but so close is always with every Buffalo team. I hope this Sabres team is true cause that's exciting. Move over Bills...
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: Bad Feeling?

Would it shock anyone?

This team could screw up a ham sandwhich. Id be more shocked if they lost the next 3.

Knowing our luck they will go 8-8 and put us in range to pick up nobody we want.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

They will become hero's for the next month as just miss, it's inevitable.

Comment

• FinsAreLife
        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
        They will become hero's for the next month as just miss, it's inevitable.

i bet they do, they do it every year pretty much....i think theyll more likely go 7-9, 8-8 almost seems out of reach for them.....

Comment

• dolphinssuck
          • Dec 2005

You are 100% correct they will win out and take any chance of that much needed high draft pick! I cant believe Im saying it but I hope we go 0-4 in our last 4 which woul be better for us but they will screw it up! Close only counts in horseshoes and hand gernades TD and you dont cut it LOSER!

Comment

• ZEUS
            My bedroom is covered in posters of naked men.
            • Jul 2005

I hate to say it also, but they'd be best off finishing 0-4. That would really stir up the bee hive and force some much needed change (TD). I want them to be competetive, but have a high draft pick in April.

Comment

• DynaPaul
              • Sep 2003

I'd LOVE for us to knock off the Patriots today though. After that I guess we can lose to the other teams we're playing and hopefully that will be the final nail in the ******ed Donahoe/Mularkey era.

Comment

Working...
              X