X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scumbag College
    • Oct 2002

Embarrasing loss today = end of the line for MM

After last week's debacle and the EM situation, if the Bills lose BADLY today I have to think it will spell the end for MM and his reign of terror. I know calling for a regime change for the Bills is nothing new, but a bad loss today I think is the nail in MM's coffin.
    Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/
  • DaBills
    • Sep 2004

Re: Embarrasing loss today = end of the line for MM

Won't happen. With the playcalling alone today, I want it to happen, but it won't. TD after the game will go 'another tough loss' and 'JP is learning the ropes' and 'no one's quitting on this team' and....
    ...oh never mind. They're ****ing clueless. They'll blame everything but the coaching.
    “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• X-Era
      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
      • Feb 2005

Re: Embarrasing loss today = end of the line for MM

Originally posted by DaBills
      Won't happen. With the playcalling alone today, I want it to happen, but it won't. TD after the game will go 'another tough loss' and 'JP is learning the ropes' and 'no one's quitting on this team' and....
      ...oh never mind. They're ****ing clueless. They'll blame everything but the coaching.
      And Mularkey will be willing to blame nothing, instead he will say something like, "I dont like to dwell on the negative, there are some positives that we can take away from this game".

How many times have we seen that?

Comment

Working...
      X