PDA

View Full Version : Embarrasing loss today = end of the line for MM

Scumbag College
12-11-2005, 10:52 AM
After last week's debacle and the EM situation, if the Bills lose BADLY today I have to think it will spell the end for MM and his reign of terror. I know calling for a regime change for the Bills is nothing new, but a bad loss today I think is the nail in MM's coffin.

DaBills
12-11-2005, 02:21 PM
Won't happen. With the playcalling alone today, I want it to happen, but it won't. TD after the game will go 'another tough loss' and 'JP is learning the ropes' and 'no one's quitting on this team' and....
...oh never mind. They're ****ing clueless. They'll blame everything but the coaching.

X-Era
12-11-2005, 02:40 PM
Won't happen. With the playcalling alone today, I want it to happen, but it won't. TD after the game will go 'another tough loss' and 'JP is learning the ropes' and 'no one's quitting on this team' and....
...oh never mind. They're ****ing clueless. They'll blame everything but the coaching.

And Mularkey will be willing to blame nothing, instead he will say something like, "I dont like to dwell on the negative, there are some positives that we can take away from this game".

How many times have we seen that?