1st = $2,500
    2nd= $5,000
    3rd= $2,500
    Final= $10,000
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

I got mine!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Dr Phil
        Dr. Douchebag (and I'm Oprah's *****)
        • Nov 2002

Wooohoo! Going to reinvest my winnings!
        BFZ Resident Psychologist

Too many people worry about what other people think of them.

They wouldn't worry about it too much, if they realized how little, others actually think about them.

Comment

• lordofgun
          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• northernbillfan
            Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Hey Fat Tony, you call this a high rollers pool? Well where is the big pay off? Double the pot, please. This pool pays the same as the one I can buy for 25 ZBs. You can afford it.
            When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Buffarama
              Football-Sport of the Gods
              • Jul 2002

Fat roll of bills in on this one

Comment

• Buffarama
                • Jul 2002

Hmm yeah, I just spent 2000 to win 2500 to 10,000. doesn't quite seem right.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• gunzlingr
                    • Jul 2002

I just reinvested my other pool winnings
                    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• BillC
                      The man in charge - Don't U forget it!
                      • Jul 2002

No seed money in this one. Fat cats only

Comment

• 4thAndLong
                        I'm Really 4 and Short
                        • Sep 2002

I had to pick from the garbage...

I got the last 6 squares.

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
                          Hey Fat Tony, you call this a high rollers pool? Well where is the big pay off? Double the pot, please. This pool pays the same as the one I can buy for 25 ZBs. You can afford it.
                          I agree! We shell out 2,000 ZBs and then we only get 2400 back!?!?! With over 70,000 ZBs...Fat Tony can definitely afford to throw another 10 grand into the kitty.

Comment

• Buffarama
                            • Jul 2002

In retrospect it was my fault for playing so many squares, cause it does add up.
                            Maybe we can get the Federal Zone Buck Reserve to print more money to throw in. This is based on the gold standard isn't it? :)

Comment

• Fat Tony
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mike32282

I agree! We shell out 2,000 ZBs and then we only get 2400 back!?!?! With over 70,000 ZBs...Fat Tony can definitely afford to throw another 10 grand into the kitty.
                              #1 - I posted the payout odds- You chose to hog up the board with 10 picks- thus your greed has increased your odds of winning yet decreased your payout potential. I can't help it if you can't figure out odds.

2- I picked one square at $200- If I hit the lowest payout quarter, I increase my investment X12. If I hit the jackpot, I increase my investment 50 fold. You made the choice to blow 2 grand on squares, not me.

3- Right now, I am holding $40,000 in payouts on 2 mega pools, plus I'm holding monies on Super Bowl odds (one done before the season, one done before the playoffs). My wealth won't be there in 7 days. Plus, I don't make a dime on any of this- 100% put in is paid out- sometimes I even sweeten the pot.

4- I have donated over 13 grand of my own stash above and beyond any wagers in contests like the FFL tournament, the College football card, Log's Baby pool, test pools for the squares, and seed money for the early squares contest. I also donated nearly 3 grand on top of that to round out the superbowl square jackpot coming up. If people want to bet $$$ on a Japaneese Hot dog eating guy vs a Bear, I provide them the service at my own personal financial risk. No one gave Fat Tony a break when he shelled out a net loss of $6,000 in winnings early on in the NFL season.

Write a nice fat check Mikey and I'll be glad to add it to the pot.

PS- I have also only purchased 1 square out of 600 offered for sale to date. (and that is because I clicked on it by accident) It's not like I'm taking advantage and buying up tons of squares to rip people off.

Comment

Working...
                              X