PDA

View Full Version : Open letter to Ralph Wilson:

DaBills
12-11-2005, 02:48 PM
Even though the Bills are one of the oldest AFL teams around, this season is pretty much ready to set an all-time low mark for how bad a team can play. And after watching Greg Williams, I didn't think it was possible. While it won't hit the 2-14 marks I and a few others here used to see, this team has been let down by poor coaching, and it's quit on them in return. USC would've been more competitive against the Pats today.

Holding penalties every week that Pop Warner teams don't even have, no offensive line ability, outright poor playcalling in redzone situations and the inability to resign key players in the offseason. There's more, but you already know.

It's all the more frustrating because last year, we were spoonfed the arguement that we were only 'one step away' and instead, this season the team has been undermined and dismantled before our eyes. To make matters worse, at home, the Pats rest Brady and put Flutie in.

As a Bills fan, that's disgusting. You should be outraged. Please though, by all means, keep doing what you're doing. Stay with the same coaching staff. The same GM. All of them. It's obvious that fielding a competitive team is not within the ability of the staff at this time. I don't doubt that everyone wants to win, wants to compete and wants to play hard. But can you say you have put together all the people who are ready to make that happen?

You can't, because it's not true. Do the fans a favor. Tell the team to take next week off. Why should fans waste time watching this? Better yet, let them play next week. The concessions' workers still need to make a living. At least <i>they</i> earned it.

Instead, let the players skip practice this week. There's no way they would do worse in the game than if they practiced with this coaching staff at the helm.

I'll stick it out as I always have, but damn, you've given a lot of us a reason not to.

A disappointed fan (again).

DaBills

LOSSman
12-11-2005, 02:51 PM
Mr. Wilson.....the releasing of Drew Bledsoe was the last straw for me. I can no longer support this inept organization. Good luck ever reaching five wins with the LOSSman.

ublinkwescore
12-11-2005, 02:53 PM
That was a waste of time since TD will be gone by season's end if not sooner.

Who ever we bring in better do nothing but think about getting both lines set up nicely - anything less isn't doing Losman, Moulds, Evans, and McGahee any good.

I hope Mularkey hasn't done too much damage to this team before he's gone.

Devin
12-11-2005, 02:53 PM
Mr. Wilson.....the releasing of Drew Bledsoe was the last straw for me. I can no longer support this inept organization. Good luck ever reaching five wins with the LOSSman.

Dear Mr. LOSSman,

STFU.

Regards,
Ralph Wilson Jr.

ublinkwescore
12-11-2005, 03:00 PM
Did they just ban Lossman?

If so, that's awesome.

justasportsfan
12-11-2005, 03:05 PM
Goodbye. Someone please ban his ass to make his leaving official.

Mad Bomber
12-11-2005, 03:07 PM
Dear Mr. LOSSman,

STFU.

Regards,
Ralph Wilson Jr.
:lmao:

ublinkwescore
12-11-2005, 03:07 PM
I think they did - I went to neg him, and lo and behold there's no scale under his post.

Devin
12-11-2005, 03:33 PM
Thank god.

kinigirly
12-11-2005, 03:44 PM
which one of the admins banned him already?? it took months for jp is just pathetic to get the boot. somebody's cranky today

Philagape
12-11-2005, 03:57 PM
Getting Bledsoe in the first place is one reason we're in this 5-year hole.

ublinkwescore
12-11-2005, 03:58 PM
which one of the admins banned him already?? it took months for jp is just pathetic to get the boot. somebody's cranky today

What do you know - something else good came from us losing.