PDA

View Full Version : Fire MM!!

HHURRICANE
12-11-2005, 03:20 PM
MM probably had another year with the Bills until today. The fact that he created the firestorm with Moulds and now has the most embarrassing loss at home that I have ever seen tells me that MM is done. I actually walked out of the bar I was at here in Atlanta. I have never done that.

Tasker
12-11-2005, 03:38 PM
Fire his sorry butt.
You dont lose a 20 point lead in Miami and keep your job.

Or blow a lead with 2 minutes left against NE and Carolina previously.
Followed by geting riped at home, and talking about Moulds who is more a member of Buffalo than Mularkey will ever amount to.

If moulds is pissed its because you wasted 2 years of his career and started a QB who isnt good enough to win games.

Maybe Mularkey should run some crossing routes, then decide who should be passing the ball to him.

Moulds should be traded perhaps, but at least someone else will hire him.

Mularkey cant call plays on either side of the ball, perhaps he should be the special teams coach in Houston.

X-Era
12-11-2005, 03:42 PM
MM probably had another year with the Bills until today. The fact that he created the firestorm with Moulds and now has the most embarrassing loss at home that I have ever seen tells me that MM is done. I actually walked out of the bar I was at here in Atlanta. I have never done that.

Wait, after the egg we laid today I want Ralph to suspend HIM for a game.

ublinkwescore
12-11-2005, 03:44 PM
that's a joke right?

Historian
12-11-2005, 04:02 PM

I completely agree.

In trying to flex his own muscle, MM looked like an inept fool.

He's now officially lost the team.

Lose him.

Better yet...lose him, then try not to pay him what's left on his contract.

He's earned it.

ublinkwescore
12-11-2005, 04:15 PM
amen.

dolphinssuck
12-11-2005, 04:25 PM
No arguments here!