PDA

View Full Version : Shut up Shannon Sharpe!!

HHURRICANE
12-11-2005, 03:24 PM
Shannon: " I duuno wy you don put Kenny Holcomb in ther when yo down 14,21-nuttin"

If Shannon Sharpe is not the biggest moron I don't know who is. Uhhh Shannon your team is 4-8 and you keep the rookie in so he can get the experience. Please shut up so I don't have to listen to your stupid marble mouth!!

AndreReed83
12-11-2005, 03:26 PM
They always take little potshots at the Bills, especially since Dan Marino joined the crew.

TacklingDummy
12-11-2005, 04:05 PM
Steven A. Smith on Quite Frankly was talking about Moulds the other day and said something like he doesn't blame Moulds for being upset about not getting the ball. Afterall he has JP Losman throwing the ball to him. And then he started laughing.

AndreReed83
12-11-2005, 04:06 PM
And Smith knows what about football? He's been a basketball guy and he should stay there. The only reason he has his own show is because ESPN wanted to make another Jim Rome.

Historian
12-11-2005, 04:07 PM
Shannon: " I duuno wy you don put Kenny Holcomb in ther when yo down 14,21-nuttin"

If Shannon Sharpe is not the biggest moron I don't know who is. Uhhh Shannon your team is 4-8 and you keep the rookie in so he can get the experience. Please shut up so I don't have to listen to your stupid marble mouth!!

:lmao:

Novacane
12-11-2005, 04:15 PM
And Smith knows what about football? .

exactly!

ParanoidAndroid
12-11-2005, 04:18 PM
TacklingDummy........SET TO IGNORE

bills&sabresmvf
12-11-2005, 04:22 PM
I hate both of them. Sharp has always said that comment about JP, which drives me nuts. Stephen Smith is a joke in itsef, which keeps making ESPN look bad. His points are so off from being valid and when someone counters him he changes topics, just wondering if any of you saw that. Sorry about this season guys, it's been long. But GO SABRES!!!

dolphinssuck
12-11-2005, 04:24 PM
Shannon Sharpe is a total IDIOT from the sounds of his commentary its surprising he played in the NFL! He should know better!

TacklingDummy
12-11-2005, 04:25 PM
I don't like Steven A Smith either. His show sucks. And I think he's a racist. I just happen to catch what he said about Moulds/Losman.

Its sad when a dupe like him can see Losman sucks too.

doomsdayvirus
12-11-2005, 05:46 PM
sharpe is a ****** idiot. has he even been watching the games?!

it's crystal clear who the better QB is. look at jp's 2 passes today to evans and reed. could holcomb have done that? could he have thrown those bombs to evans last week? can holcomb evade pass rushers the way jp does? can he scramble for first downs the way jp does?

honestly, jp looked like the only player out there on offense today who actually still gave a flying #$%@! his receivers made no effort at all.

reed kept dropping balls, so did aiken and roscoe (but i think he was just afraid of the snowflakes). evans made some effort but i saw him just miss a couple that were perfectly catchable. and reed had that one nice run when he finally got a perfect pass dropped right into his lap!

shannon sharpe, either start paying attention or STFU!!!

kevinj22
12-11-2005, 06:33 PM
They always take little potshots at the Bills, especially since Dan Marino joined the crew. Steven A. Smith is the biggest a_ _ hole I have ever heard on TV. His opinion about anything means nothing to me.

jmb1099
12-11-2005, 06:54 PM
I don't like Steven A Smith either. His show sucks. And I think he's a racist. I just happen to catch what he said about Moulds/Losman.
Its sad when a dupe like him can see Losman sucks too.
And now for your enjoyment the same song and dance over and over and over and over again...