Bills issue warning to Moulds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Bills issue warning to Moulds

Ha, ha...that is pretty funny that this joke of a coaching staff & GM would warn anybody. What are they going to do...get rid of him? They'd be doing him a favor! This organization is officially a joke!

The Bills sent a letter to suspended WR Eric Moulds yesterday saying if there are any more incidents, the team will go after a portion of his signing bonus.
  • don137
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills issue warning to Moulds

I believe Moulds will be cut before next season starts but he will last longer than TD and MM. Twiddle dee and twiddle dum will be gone in early January.

Comment

• AndreReed83
      Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
      • Mar 2004

"Conduct detrimental to the team." That's why Mularkey wants to take his signing bonus and suspend him more? If that's the case, Mularkey needs to resign and give all his money back. His COACHING has been the biggest detriment to this team. Not only is he doing a terrible job, but he has no grace about it either. What a grub.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
      "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• X-Era
        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nighthawk
        Ha, ha...that is pretty funny that this joke of a coaching staff & GM would warn anybody. What are they going to do...get rid of him? They'd be doing him a favor! This organization is officially a joke!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2255840
        A front office and coaching staff shouldnt be using arrows, but rather spiked boomerangs in an open field.

Hopefully, Ralph is the only guy out of the front office thats here next year and if HE issued that warning, so be it.

But, again the suprising part is yet another story with NO reference to TD.

I really am starting to wonder if TD has already been told that he wont be here next year and like many of our vets, hes just collecting a check.

Comment

• Devin
          The Octagon
          • Apr 2003

What a joke.

This teams in the toilet.
          http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• BillsFanCupp38
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by AndreReed83
            "Conduct detrimental to the team." That's why Mularkey wants to take his signing bonus and suspend him more? If that's the case, Mularkey needs to resign and give all his money back. His COACHING has been the biggest detriment to this team. Not only is he doing a terrible job, but he has no grace about it either. What a grub.
            I agree, if anyone is being detrimental to the team it is mike mularkey. Fist be benches sam adams which started all of this. Then he suspends Eric Moulds and he blew the game in miami. How much more dentrimental can mularkey be before he gets suspended?
            Jeremy Cupp

Comment

• ublinkwescore
              Sab and TD are insignificant
              • Sep 2002

In that case I say keep it up Moulds - maybe he can win the power-struggle over Mularkey - maybe he will get released by this organization's current regime, but that would be a great opportunity for the next regime to endear it's self to the fans - resign him.
              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

WTF! They are trying to get his signing bonus now? Man, Mularkey is a ****ing moron.

Get the **** off this team now.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                  Sab and TD are insignificant
                  • Sep 2002

it's time for me to eat - maybe food will take my mind off of the depressing state of my favorite team in all of professional sports.
                  www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡