PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick of the Bills

Crisis
12-11-2005, 03:38 PM
I'm done watching this team the rest of the year...It's painful to watch them right now.

GO SABRES!!!

Slim
12-11-2005, 03:44 PM
Go, Texans,Jets,Packers,Niners,Saints,and the titans also.

Michael82
12-11-2005, 06:51 PM
I hate this team and I have never felt like this before. I really don't have any love for them whatsoever and wasn't that upset that they lost today. I expected a loss, I just didn't expect it to be that bad. I hate expecting to lose. I miss when we expected to win all the time in the 90s. I want those memories again. :sigh:

ublinkwescore
12-11-2005, 06:53 PM
I think we're all in the same boat as you Mikey.

I'll still pay attention to the scores and highlights though just for JP.

ParanoidAndroid
12-11-2005, 06:55 PM
Yep.

The only reason to watch from here on out is to see if the young guys can make some plays.

HHURRICANE
12-11-2005, 07:15 PM
I think we're all in the same boat as you Mikey.

I'll still pay attention to the scores and highlights though just for JP.

Perfect synopsis!!

don137
12-11-2005, 07:32 PM
I agree I don't expect to win anymore...I never even yelled or screamed once today during the game. I was just unemotional. I haven't felt that way since before Bruce and Kelly.

feelthepain
12-11-2005, 07:44 PM
I'm done watching this team the rest of the year...It's painful to watch them right now.

I agree, I'm sick them too, only...it's not painful for me to watch.:funny:

JD
12-12-2005, 02:06 AM
I hate this team now too, it's quite disgusting and hurtful to say :(

But hell, LETS GO SABRES!!!

NJFINSFAN1
12-12-2005, 07:51 AM
I watched in between timeouts in the Fins game. Boy were you guys flat! It all comes down to the coach and GM. I think you will have a house cleaning soon.

NC-BILLS44
12-12-2005, 08:04 AM
This team sucks!!!!!!!!!!

Voltron
12-12-2005, 08:32 AM
I too am done. I am freezing my ass off this week because the only winter coat I have right now is my Bills Jacket :ill:

I have to get the fleece insert for my ski jacket back from my brother SOON!

gr8slayer
12-12-2005, 09:17 AM
Im pissed at the team too all week long. But come Sunday I am as true a Bills fan as there is. EXCEPT! Right now.

Personally, and I know this sounds horrible, but I wouldnt mind us losing the rest of our games. This will cause a great dominoe effect that will result in TD losing his job. MM possibally losing his job, + it will give us the upper hand when draft time rolls around. If we are going to stick with Losman he must be given time to develop, he will never develop if he has no time to think.

We need to either draft Mario Williams or the best OL available. Most likely D' Brick if we lose out.

pintonick96
12-12-2005, 09:40 AM
Go Sabres.

Philagape
12-12-2005, 09:42 AM
I don't hate the team; I hate the management and coaching. The team needs to be liberated.

NC-BILLS44
12-12-2005, 12:15 PM
Management gets everyone excited, saying that the team is going to be a 'run the ball first' team. They also said they would play tough defense and call plays to minimize mistakes by a young QB. They were supposed to go to the playoffs with that formula and many bought into the idea.

What a crock of S***!!!!!!!!! TD and MM are liars and Ralph needs to call them out for what they are!!!!!

don137
12-12-2005, 12:20 PM
I don't think much of the players or management. Its the players that have been laying an egg and not showing any passion on the field. I guess they are more excited about the season ending and bringing out the suntan lotion and golf clubs than playing for pride and caring about the team.

onceproudbillsfan
12-12-2005, 12:36 PM
Yeah this season cant get over quick enough. I have lost so much money this season because of this team. I have multiple bets on the bills every game against the bears every game. This team looks worse than the bears teams the last 10 years. I also drove 8 hrs. from home to watch buffalo in week one. After a 9-7 record last year you would think they would be 8-8 at worst but I should have known better since we couldnt beat a Steelers team playing their second string with playoffs on the line and playing at home. What a ****ing joke this season is.

Voltron
12-12-2005, 12:49 PM
Yeah this season cant get over quick enough. I have lost so much money this season because of this team. I have multiple bets on the bills every game against the bears every game. This team looks worse than the bears teams the last 10 years. I also drove 8 hrs. from home to watch buffalo in week one. After a 9-7 record last year you would think they would be 8-8 at worst but I should have known better since we couldnt beat a Steelers team playing their second string with playoffs on the line and playing at home. What a ****ing joke this season is.
Rule number one to Betting on the NFL.

NEVER BET ON THE BILLS! :snicker:

ublinkwescore
12-12-2005, 12:54 PM
I don't hate my team - I just hate the coaching staff and the front office personell.

onceproudbillsfan
12-12-2005, 01:01 PM
Yeah your right on that. I wont be bettin on them anytime soon if they dont get rid of the pieces of **** td and mularkey

bernielivsey_1
12-12-2005, 01:12 PM
:cloud9: Well it could be worse. We could be Bengals fans.........uh wait. They gonna win their division. Well we coulld be the Lions fans......uh wait. They already fired there coach. Or we could be Texans fans.....uh wait there gonna get Reggie Bush. Well we could be the Fins fans.......shoot they beat the Chargers today. Well we could be Browns fans.......damn they got a Belichick man and a new young QB, RB and WR too. Wow we really are at the bottom. :crap:

ublinkwescore
12-12-2005, 01:20 PM
But at least we beat the Texans, and the Phins can't really talk since we split, and the Jets are truely the bottom dwellers in this division (for now).

DaBills
12-12-2005, 01:36 PM
I just hope Kelly Holcomb sees some PT in garbage time these next few games, has a breakout performance, and challenges for the starting job in camp next year.

But maybe that's just me.

:coocoo:

bills&sabresmvf
12-12-2005, 01:43 PM
No The fins can talk, that game they won beat out the game we almost gave up when we were home. Plus they beat the other teams we got DEMOLISHED by. Any team except the Texans can talk S*** about us. They have the right, yeah and even the Jets at least on the same level as us.

Michael82
12-12-2005, 01:44 PM
I just hope Kelly Holcomb sees some PT in garbage time these next few games, has a breakout performance, and challenges for the starting job in camp next year.

But maybe that's just me.

:coocoo:
yeah that's just you. :crazy: