PDA

View Full Version : Well...

Devin
12-11-2005, 04:02 PM
WHile I will never at least not for the foreseeable future go into a season thinking the Bills will be contenders I have to say coming out of this season we could have a very exciting offseason.

We have a very good chance at seeing a new GM, and a better then average chance of seeing a new head coach. If those positions are filled wisely (50-50 shot) we will have a top 10 draft pick.

Along with some undoubtedly cleared cap room from the release of certain players, we should have some cash to address the OL.

Will all ultimatley depend on the new guys put into place.

dolphinssuck
12-11-2005, 04:32 PM
I must say your right! This could be a very good off season and if we can get a new GM and some help thats much needed our future looks bright! I actually look forward to see what happens and next season! Losman will have a season under his belt and will in my opinion be more effective! Hopfully new coach and GM will be wonderful! Hopefully O line help life will be good in Buffalo!

Novacane
12-11-2005, 04:35 PM
If dumb and dumber get fired I'll get excited about the offseason. If either of them stay it won't matter what players we bring in

capitolneal
12-11-2005, 04:43 PM
I must say your right! This could be a very good off season and if we can get a new GM and some help thats much needed our future looks bright! I actually look forward to see what happens and next season! Losman will have a season under his belt and will in my opinion be more effective! Hopfully new coach and GM will be wonderful! Hopefully O line help life will be good in Buffalo!
Who woul you bring in AS A New GM?

kevinj22
12-11-2005, 06:36 PM
WHile I will never at least not for the foreseeable future go into a season thinking the Bills will be contenders I have to say coming out of this season we could have a very exciting offseason.

We have a very good chance at seeing a new GM, and a better then average chance of seeing a new head coach. If those positions are filled wisely (50-50 shot) we will have a top 10 draft pick.

Along with some undoubtedly cleared cap room from the release of certain players, we should have some cash to address the OL.

Will all ultimatley depend on the new guys put into place. I truly believe that we will be a better team because of this. Also I'm glad that JP is taking his lumps now, all the great ones had to suffer the first year.

Devin
12-11-2005, 06:38 PM
yup. Manning is on pace for like 3500 yards and 25 TD's.

If jp even comes remotley close to that next season this season was worth it.