PDA

View Full Version : "We're a better team than this"

Novacane
12-11-2005, 04:11 PM
That's what the moron said in his postgame press conferance. I'm so sick of hearing that. Someone needs to tell that fool you are what you are. :crazy:

Novacane
12-11-2005, 04:13 PM
some more of his genius.............."we had a really good week of practice" :rolleyes:

L.A. Playa
12-11-2005, 04:14 PM
He lost this team when he benched JP in the first place then tries to cover his ass by suspending Moulds now, he tried to show balls at the wrong time andthese players will not play for him anymore.

The Jets will beat this team because at least they want to play for Herm Edwards

AndreReed83
12-11-2005, 04:14 PM
Yea, they are a better team then that game. I guess the x-factor is moron's coaching eh? Mularkey is doing his job like a little baby. I wouldn't surprised if he threw a fissy fit at his firing press conference and called Ralph a 'doody-head.'

Lexwhat
12-11-2005, 04:16 PM
Yea, they are a better team then that game. I guess the x-factor is moron's coaching eh? Mularkey is doing his job like a little baby. I wouldn't surprised if he threw a fissy fit at his firing press conference and called Ralph a 'doody-head.'

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha :rage: :lmao: :teary:

TacklingDummy
12-11-2005, 04:30 PM
We are a better team then this on paper.

With players like McGahee, Evans, Moulds, Fletcher, Adams, Clements, McGee, Schobel, Milloy, Vincent, and Good Special teams, you would think we be better then we are.

ublinkwescore
12-11-2005, 04:37 PM
and we'll have spikes back next year.

Historian
12-11-2005, 04:39 PM
" saw a lot of character out there today" One of Kay Stevenson's finest quotes.

At least he could say it with a clear conscience....lol.

ublinkwescore
12-11-2005, 04:41 PM
If these guys would just say - "We suck and out of respect for the great fans of the Bills, we hereby resign" - I'd never say another bad thing about either of them again - that's just not the case unfortunately.

DaBills
12-11-2005, 06:16 PM
They also asked TD if we had talent that was better than our record indicated. I'm so sick of that one. Why not just say "you know, our coaching isn't as bad as the record indicates."