PDA

View Full Version : If it were up to me...

RedEyE
12-11-2005, 06:47 PM
....I'd fire Mularkey today. Leave the team to either Wyche or Gray for the rest of the season, then once the season is over, boot them to the curb as well.

I just don't see the point of keeping Mularkey on. Since he took over the offensive play calling, things on the offensive side of the ball have just gotten worse. A monkey in a Bills coat could call better plays.

ublinkwescore
12-11-2005, 06:48 PM
I forgot about Wyche - we should make him interrim head coach and then demote him back to QBs coach when we hire some one else.

RedEyE
12-11-2005, 06:49 PM
I'm not saying they would do a better job, I'm only saying they couldn't do any worse.

camelcowboy
12-11-2005, 06:50 PM
Wyche can't coach, that whole vocal cord thing. He's only good person to person. He couldn't do all that talking.

RedEyE
12-11-2005, 06:51 PM
Wyche can't coach, that whole vocal cord thing. He's only good person to person. He couldn't do all that talking.

He's been there before and would offer adequate coverage through the rest of the season. Get Mularkey out of there...NOW.

ublinkwescore
12-11-2005, 06:51 PM
he can't carry around a loudspeaker with him every where?

maybe we can get him one of those things that that paraplegic genius has on his wheel chair.

RedEyE
12-11-2005, 06:53 PM
he can't carry around a loudspeaker with him every where?

maybe we can get him one of those things that that paraplegic genius has on his wheel chair.

Hey, Steven Hawkins is a smart man that seems to always get his point across. I've seen and heard Wyche in interviews and he would serve just fine for a few weeks.

Historian
12-11-2005, 06:54 PM
Give the team to Wyche and fire every other jackass at 1BD.

Sam will get you back to the Super Bowl.

RedEyE
12-11-2005, 06:57 PM
Give the team to Wyche and fire every other jackass at 1BD.

Sam will get you back to the Super Bowl.

I don't know if I would go that far. I like Wyche, but his head coaching record isn't exactly Super Bowl material. Give him the team tomorrow, after you send Mularkey out on his ass, and let him perform adequatly for the rest of the season.

kinigirly
12-11-2005, 06:59 PM
oh man if we did clean house....what a beautiful sight it would be. the biggest bills fan party outside ralph wilson stadium. it'd be like that orgy scene at zion in the matrix, but with beer instead of orgy. greatest party ever on earth

Devin
12-11-2005, 07:10 PM
oh man if we did clean house....what a beautiful sight it would be. the biggest bills fan party outside ralph wilson stadium. it'd be like that orgy scene at zion in the matrix, but with beer instead of orgy. greatest party ever on earth

:lmao:

HHURRICANE
12-11-2005, 07:21 PM

What's the difference. Nobody is listening to Mularkey anyway. A deaf mute would have a better audience than MM.:hand:

ParanoidAndroid
12-11-2005, 07:22 PM
Hey, Steven Hawkins is a smart man that seems to always get his point across. I've seen and heard Wyche in interviews and he would serve just fine for a few weeks.

Stephen Hawking.......just letting you know.....

Physics...and just about every sub-discipline....

Anyway, give Gray the HC job and give the playbook to Wyche for now.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-11-2005, 07:24 PM

why not get Hawkins to coach!

ublinkwescore
12-11-2005, 07:33 PM
it's Hawking for the second time...
:rolleyes:

RedEyE
12-11-2005, 07:42 PM
why not get Hawkins to coach!

I bet he'd get the job done.

RedEyE
12-11-2005, 07:44 PM

That's funny, I never hear him annunciate the "ph" in Stephen. Did he do the voice over in War Games? Do you want to play a game?

helmetguy
12-11-2005, 07:50 PM
JG is as much to blame for this sham of a team as MM and TC. If the three of them are booted, they can take the playbooks with 'em.

Michael82
12-11-2005, 07:53 PM

Gray?!?!? Are you insane? Have you seen how many leads this "top" defense has blown? Have you watched them get killed by the Falcons, Bucs, Chargers, Patriots, and the ****ing Dolphins? :ill:

He's one of the first ones that I want fired, after Donahoe and Mularkey.

RedEyE
12-11-2005, 07:54 PM
JG is as much to blame for this sham of a team as MM and TC. If the three of them are booted, they can take the playbooks with 'em.
True, but he's most likley gone this year anyway. Let's fortify out theories on Gray and give him the helm for 3 weeks.

Michael82
12-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Great post. :bf1:

ogreen44
12-11-2005, 09:40 PM
If it were up to me i'd get rid fo Mularkey, and try to bring in Marucci. He is one of the best coaches available, and would be a decent match for the Bills. The only downside i would see with Marucci is his ability to develop a young QB, his track record with harrington was awful. Marucci's as a complete coach would be a good option for TD to considor, but we'll see waht he does with Mularkey first.

The_Philster
12-14-2005, 07:24 PM
Anyway, give Gray the HC job and give the playbook to Wyche for now.Gray? :whatthe: Are you nuts?

Jerry Ewert
12-14-2005, 11:45 PM
If it were up to me i'd get rid fo Mularkey, and try to bring in Marucci. He is one of the best coaches available, and would be a decent match for the Bills. The only downside i would see with Marucci is his ability to develop a young QB, his track record with harrington was awful. Marucci's as a complete coach would be a good option for TD to considor, but we'll see waht he does with Mularkey first.

i can't see us useing the west coast offence. everywhere he goes that what he uses