It will be nice to start fresh next season ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

It will be nice to start fresh next season ....

..with lowered expectations. A new coaching staff, a new GM, young new talent.....we would be lucky to finish over .500. Still, I'll take that **** any day of the week over this.
  • kevinj22
    • Feb 2005

Re: It will be nice to start fresh next season ....

It's gotta drive E-Mo crazy when every couple of years we start over. With that said I agree that I am looking forward to a change. I want an offensive coordinator that will con centrate on "RUNNING' the freakin football and taking what the defense gives us. It drives me crazy that we can't convert on third down, that's because 80% of the time we are in 3rd and long. I want a Defensive coordinator that won't blitz "EVERY DAMN PLAY". Go back to the 3-4 with a little more press coverage, there is nothing more annoying then watching our corners on 3rd and 3 playing 10 yards off the ball. JP will be a stud at QB. I really like what I see out of him. Let him take his lumps now and get ready for next year. "GO BILLS"

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by kevinj22
      It's gotta drive E-Mo crazy when every couple of years we start over.
      Ya think? This guy has gotten the shaft here every few years.

I sure hope he stays.
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
        • May 2003

I seriously seriously doubt that Moulds will be in a Bill's uniform next year. I just have a feeling and it is a damn shame too. Watch him go to Miami and then we'll see how many of you (fans that want him gone) think he sucks then.

Comment

• Uncle Jesse
          • Sep 2004

The only way to prepare for the future is win now. Which won't happen. Our future doesnt look very good, were in trouble.

Comment

Working...
          X