PDA

View Full Version : Ask Him Yourself

RedEyE
12-11-2005, 08:17 PM
I just wrote Mike Mualrkey..hopefully my question gets to him tonight or tomorrow.

http://www.buffalobills.com/index2.html

So, Mike...What are your plans post Buffalo? Any chance of acting on these sooner rather than later?

Donahoe's question soon to follow.

SeatownBillsFan21
12-11-2005, 08:21 PM
I have nothing too say 2 him he dosent already know

RedEyE
12-11-2005, 08:21 PM
Tom, can we NOW agree that your plan of attack to turn this franchise around was weak and flawed? Things are actually looking more upside down these days. Thanks.

justasportsfan
12-11-2005, 08:22 PM
I just wrote Mike Mualrkey..hopefully my question gets to him tonight or tomorrow.

http://www.buffalobills.com/index2.html

So, Mike...What are your plans post Buffalo? Any chance of acting on these sooner rather than later?

Donahoe's question soon to follow.

TD: "you're a jerk Redeye. BTW,are there a lot of senior citizens in your area ?I'll need a new job and I'm great at fooling the pampers out of those senile citizens"

Devin
12-11-2005, 08:36 PM
:roflmao:

vicmantak
12-12-2005, 12:40 AM
Mr. Tom Donahoe, What's your definition of gamble? and thanks for play real fantasy football in Buffalo.

Mr. Mike Mularkey, If some team want to hire you as an offensive coordinator, do you want Clements as your QB's coach again?

Billz_fan
12-12-2005, 12:44 AM
This was mine, My questions never get picked :laughter:

Dear Mr. Donahoe

Five years ago when you took the GM job of the Bills you layed out your 3 year plan to return the team to winning ways.

Last year (2004) after a 9-7 finish you made the statement that anything less than the playoffs in 2005 was unacceptable.

So what happens now ? Your 3 year plan has failed as has the playoffs for the 2005 season.

How many more years do we have to wait for winning football to return to Buffalo ?

Please refrain from the "we will evaluate the team at the end of the season" line. It's getting old.

djjimkelly
12-12-2005, 12:52 AM
i asked donohoe what it feels like to miss on 2 coaches and if he could do us a favour and fire mularky on monday and then quit later in the day and help out the city of buffalo and its fans