X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Ask Him Yourself

I just wrote Mike Mualrkey..hopefully my question gets to him tonight or tomorrow.

Buffalo Bills: The official source of the latest Bills headlines, news, videos, photos, tickets, rosters, stats, schedule, and game day information

So, Mike...What are your plans post Buffalo? Any chance of acting on these sooner rather than later?

Donahoe's question soon to follow.
  • SeatownBillsFan21
    • Mar 2004

Re: Ask Him Yourself

I have nothing too say 2 him he dosent already know

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

Tom, can we NOW agree that your plan of attack to turn this franchise around was weak and flawed? Things are actually looking more upside down these days. Thanks.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RedEyE
        I just wrote Mike Mualrkey..hopefully my question gets to him tonight or tomorrow.

Buffalo Bills: The official source of the latest Bills headlines, news, videos, photos, tickets, rosters, stats, schedule, and game day information

So, Mike...What are your plans post Buffalo? Any chance of acting on these sooner rather than later?

Donahoe's question soon to follow.
        TD: "you're a jerk Redeye. BTW,are there a lot of senior citizens in your area ?I'll need a new job and I'm great at fooling the pampers out of those senile citizens"
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Devin
          The Octagon
          • Apr 2003

http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• vicmantak
            • Jun 2005

Mr. Tom Donahoe, What's your definition of gamble? and thanks for play real fantasy football in Buffalo.

Mr. Mike Mularkey, If some team want to hire you as an offensive coordinator, do you want Clements as your QB's coach again?

"Defeat is simply a signal to press onward"
            - Helen Keller

"What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down"

- Mary Pickford

Comment

• Billz_fan
              • Jan 2003

This was mine, My questions never get picked

Dear Mr. Donahoe

Five years ago when you took the GM job of the Bills you layed out your 3 year plan to return the team to winning ways.

Last year (2004) after a 9-7 finish you made the statement that anything less than the playoffs in 2005 was unacceptable.

So what happens now ? Your 3 year plan has failed as has the playoffs for the 2005 season.

How many more years do we have to wait for winning football to return to Buffalo ?

Please refrain from the "we will evaluate the team at the end of the season" line. It's getting old.
              The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                • Apr 2003

i asked donohoe what it feels like to miss on 2 coaches and if he could do us a favour and fire mularky on monday and then quit later in the day and help out the city of buffalo and its fans

Comment

Working...
                X