• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryjam282
    Offical Billszone Starting QB
    • Mar 2003

I have one solid positive to pull out of this game

With as bad as McGahee is playing the last 6 games or so, there is no way he can justify asking for more money next offseason like we all assumed he would. At least we have that to look forward too.

Baby steps guys, baby steps. It's gonna be a long few years....

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

• Drive 4 Five
    • May 2003

Re: I have one solid positive to pull out of this game

Here is another SOLID positive: You just know that this humiliating loss pretty much sealed Donahoe and Mularkey's fate. Goodbye morons. Rot in f**king hell you ignorant pieces of ****e.

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

My one solid out of this game is that i was unable to watch it since i was on an airplane
      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• fushetti
        President of the Rick Jeanneret Fanclub
        • Feb 2003

My positive is that the game is over...

Honestly, McGahee can walk.. I don't give two ****s about him. He's shown nothing special to me in his year and a half here. They shouldve gotten another OL or DL instead of him. Total luxury pick considering we had Travis. If nothing else, WM is the epitome of arrogance by Donahoe. I have no problem letting that go.

Plus, Ryjam, with that scumbag agent he has, i'm sure he'll weasel some way to justify a pay increase or threaten to hold out.
        "And I do have a wish, albeit one that cannot and will not be fulfilled. I wish... I wish that standing next to me right now, would be Ted Darling."
        Rick Jeanneret 4-14-96

Ted Darling "Voice of the Sabres"

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

Another positive: Ralph Wilson was present and watched the game. He had to be fuming. Granted he might not have the drive to win any more, but he has to grasp the box office implications of not taking significant steps in the offseason to rectify the situation.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
          X