PDA

View Full Version : Soap Opera or Circus

Lexwhat
12-12-2005, 01:06 AM
So, I was thinking...

You know what a good story would be? How about if TD wore pink spandex and ballet danced with Josh Reed at halftime of the Denver game.

Everyone would get a good laugh, and Mularkey would say it's been another great week of practice.

Mike Williams would break-dance, and everyone would feel good about us drafting him.

Mularkey would then proceed to tell Moulds to join the ballet with his teammate, but Moulds would get suspended for another game because he would tell Mularkey "I dont have to listen to you."

Damn Eric, we would've loved to see it.

But we'll get over it. Especially since Ralph Wilson just started to "Lean Back." Holla back Ralph, holla back.

Then, Roscoe Parrish would make a snow-angel, and everyone would be happy he got over his fear of the cold Buffalo weather. He would then retire as a Bill and persue his dream - to become an English teacher.

We would then see a TV shot of Jimmy Johnson in the nose-bleed section of the Ralph. GASP! Did that really just happen? Wow, his wig just blew off. JJ, you sly dog you! You sure had me fooled!

This just in: Andy Reid has now officially started Kanye's workout plan. Bill Parcells rejected. Too bad Bill, hope you change your mind!

Moreover, Tony Dungy just got platinum grills and now him and Edgerrin James got a comfortable little place together in northern Quebec where they ice-fish year round.

Chris Villarial admits his favorite group is Wu-Tang Clan and starts freestylin the verses from C.R.E.A.M (Cash Rules Everything Around Me). Damn Chris, you aint that bad!

Jeff Posey confesses something we've known all along. Anybody got a smaller condom he can wear? Anyone? Bennie Anderson?

Lee Evans, previously JP's favorite target, tells JP: Dont be mad that I got an apartment wit ya mama. She is one mean cook! And her cheese cake? Praise Jesus!

Well people, it's been nice. Please check back next weekend for Part II of my Soap Opera Circus where Ralph's wife finally decides to become a Girl Scout.

Since I need to keep this football related, here goes: TD and Mularkey need to go.

Thanks for your time.

-Lexwhat

gr8slayer
12-12-2005, 09:29 AM
lol. You have alot of time on your hands eh?

Michael82
12-12-2005, 04:04 PM
WTF! :lol:

Lexwhat
12-12-2005, 09:22 PM
lol. You have alot of time on your hands eh?

Nah, I'm just seeing too much negativity so I decided to let my goofy side get out.

Too much tension from Mularkey/Donohoe/Mould situation. thought I'd lighten it up.

Trust me, it only took me 10 minutes, I let my mind run wild...

Lexwhat
12-12-2005, 09:24 PM
WTF! :lol:

:idunno: