• Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Pens on the move!

Out of town....
    That really sucks, I feel for them!
    PITTSBURGH (AP) - Penguins owner-captain Mario Lemieux said he is doubtful that the team will remain in Pittsburgh after its Mellon Arena lease expires in 2007, citing a lack of progress on a new arena.
    The Penguins are projecting a $7 million US loss this season, a figure that assumes the team will draw near-capacity crowds and advance to the second round of the playoffs.
    The official National Hockey League website including news, rosters, stats, schedules, teams, and video.
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • SABuffalo786
    • Feb 2003

Re: Pens on the move!

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
    Out of town....
    That really sucks, I feel for them!
    http://www.nhl.com/news/2005/12/247304.html

Damn!

Didn't see that coming, what with Crosby and all....

Perhaps a move back to Winnepeg or Quebec? Watch, they'll probably go to Houston or Las Vegas.
    "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
    We are the Rockpile
    We are the Rockpile
    BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

Re: Pens on the move!

Canada deserves another team no doubt.
      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
      X