• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Forget Ron Wolf

WGR is reporting that ESPN reports (sorry no link)...that for Ron Wolf to come out of retirement he wants a part of the team that recruits him or $5mil a year...

...that rules out Buffalo.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: Forget Ron Wolf

Why does that rule us out? Because Ralph wont pay anyone for anything?

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
      WGR is reporting that ESPN reports (sorry no link)...that for Ron Wolf to come out of retirement he wants a part of the team that recruits him or $5mil a year...
      ...that rules out Buffalo.
      At $ 5 million a year, I'll take him. Ralphy won't need his $ where he's going. His kids don't want the team so screw them . His grandchildren are already taken care of even w/ 5 million gone from his pocket every year.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

What's Donahoe getting paid now? $5 mill a year sounds like chump change for Wolf.

Ralph needs another major sponsor for the stadium. Labatt's, HSBC, or Keybank come to mind.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
          • Jul 2002

I think Metamusil, Doan's Pills or Depends are more likely to catch Ralph's eye when it comes to corporate sponsorship.
          You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
            I think Metamusil, Doan's Pills or Depends are more likely to catch Ralph's eye when it comes to corporate sponsorship.

That would be awesome:

Metamucil Ralph Wilson Stadium

Comment

Working...
            X