PDA

View Full Version : A walk with Ralph Wilson!

Patrick76777
12-12-2005, 08:53 AM
I swear that the craziest things happen to me. Last week I took a shot to my character when Billsfever insinuated that I make up most of the stuff I post on here. But I have never lied about any of my stories. And last night I had another one, as witnessed by at least 5 of my friends.

All game I held a make-shift sign that read, “We Want Moulds” The channel 7 camera man video taped it for a few seconds and some photographer from the Hornell Tribune snapped a picture and took my name and town.

Now, for a few years, when we leave our seats and head to the parking lot, we see Ralph Wilson go past us in his golf cart. Well yesterday, we’re walking out and I’m yelling about how bad we looked and someone says, “There’s Ralph Wilson!” Maybe he was feeling particularly Spry this week because he was walking.

So I see Mr. Wilson and armed with my sign and about 15 shots of Southern Comfort, I work up the courage to approach him.

I don't remember all the specifics, but he stopped 3 times and talked to me.

I said, “Ralph!” And I held out the sign and said, “We love Eric Moulds!” To which he replied, “I love Eric Moulds too”

Then I told him that the loss was embarrassing and that Mularkey needs to be fired tonight. He said, "you'll be saying bad things about me all week." So I said, "I love you Mr. Wilson and I'm one of the biggest Bills fans around, but what happened out there today was embarrassing. Mularkey should be fired tonight. He said something in a joking fashion that I didn't fully catch, but his security guards laughed. I think I may have said something about firing TD also.

I emphasized the embarrassment factor and although I had a few in me, my friends were all impressed and thought I did a good job getting my point across.

I’m not stupid, my actions will not get anybody fired, but I did get his ear! He was looking right at me and he responded to me. It can’t hurt to hear the truth directly from the fans!

justasportsfan
12-12-2005, 09:02 AM
You should've emphasized more on TD's firing. In fairness to MM he is allowed to spend what the GM gives him.

If TD gives you $20 to buy an oline, you have no choice but to shop at Salvation Army.

clumping platelets
12-12-2005, 09:04 AM
West Seneca West wuz representin' :up:

LtBillsFan66
12-12-2005, 09:50 AM
I don't believe it. ;)

Patrick76777
12-12-2005, 09:53 AM
I don't believe it. ;)

Jerk!

Earthquake Enyart
12-12-2005, 10:02 AM
You should have asscupped him to show your true love.

lordofgun
12-12-2005, 10:52 AM
And let me guess...his security guards were all hot chicks and they were checking you out big time.

LtBillsFan66
12-12-2005, 10:53 AM
And let me guess...his security guards were all hot chicks and they were checking you out big time.
:rofl:

Mr. Miyagi
12-12-2005, 10:56 AM
I He said something in a joking fashion that I didn't fully catch, but his security guards laughed.
He probably said something like "have another beer and let's fire the Pope too".

LtBillsFan66
12-12-2005, 10:57 AM
He probably said something like "have another beer and let's fire the Pope too".
:rofl:

DaBills
12-12-2005, 01:41 PM
Did Ralph even know what inning it was? (Sorry, I meant did <i>Mr. Wilson</i> know what inning it was – have to be respectful after all.)

Billsouth
12-12-2005, 01:51 PM
You should have asscupped him to show your true love.

this is one of the greatest posts in the history of BZ!!:goodpost: :bighug:

Mitchy moo
12-12-2005, 02:47 PM
:lmao:
You should have asscupped him to show your true love.:lmao:

finsrclowns
12-12-2005, 03:50 PM

He said Ralph Wilson, not Hugh Heffner.:funny:

chernobylwraiths
12-12-2005, 10:22 PM

I have been waiting all day to see the answer to this.

BillsFever21
12-13-2005, 10:32 AM
:roflmao:

BillsFever21
12-13-2005, 10:33 AM
Patrick has lived the life every rockstar could only dream of.

BillsFever21
12-13-2005, 10:36 AM

Yes, this is true. It came from Patrick so it must be. I also heard that Ralph invited him back to his mansion and they double teamed all of them.

Patrick76777
12-13-2005, 11:26 AM
Patrick has lived the life every rockstar could only dream of.
I’ve got to be honest with you. If talking to an 88 year-old man while looking like a giant pumpkin in a hunting outfit and filled with about a half a bottle of SoCo is a Rock Star life, you need to get out more.

BillsFever21
12-13-2005, 11:29 AM
I’ve got to be honest with you. If talking to an 88 year-old man while looking like a giant pumpkin in a hunting outfit and filled with about a half a bottle of SoCo is a Rock Star life, you need to get out more.

I'm talking about an accumlation of all your wild experiences over the past 3 years. Not just any particular occurence.

TigerJ
12-13-2005, 11:31 AM
The good news is he didn't call you a jerk.

Patrick76777
12-13-2005, 11:44 AM
I'm talking about an accumlation of all your wild experiences over the past 3 years. Not just any particular occurence.

Well I was thinking about this also.

My stories about women usually just involve me looking at them. Deals are never sealed.

My stories about the games come about because my season tickets are in row 1, corner of the endzone. Numerous Zoners have seen my seats. The location of my seats tends to give me access to players, mostly opponents since I’m on their side of the field. As I’m sure you know, in the stadium you can’t get closer to the playing field then being in the corner of the endzone. I’m literally 5 yards from the playing field. Especially during warm-ups, players can easily hear us and often exchange banter. At the opener last year, upwards of 20 zoners saw the ball I caught and the picture is on this site at least 2 times. As evidenced by the attached picture, I met Tony Sirigusa because we were dressed as pumpkins before the Washington game 2 years ago. As evidenced by the second picture, a Miami morning radio guy thought we were so funny he asked for a picture. Hence the term Poncho Pat. The other picture is me on the field at the Heineken Combine a few weeks back. Small picture but I'm number 16 to the right.

I just don’t think my stories are that outrageous considering.

LtBillsFan66
12-13-2005, 11:46 AM
Obvious Photoshop jobs.