PDA

View Full Version : Look at this protest....

realdealryan
12-12-2005, 09:31 AM
Sorry if this is a repost....check out this protest....

http://www.thelionsfanatics.com/insider_news_177.html

gr8slayer
12-12-2005, 09:33 AM
I cant imagine it will make much of a difference.

casdhf
12-12-2005, 09:34 AM
I will never wear teal

JJamezz
12-12-2005, 09:34 AM
Hmm... Broncos unis have some orange in them... :snicker:

ParanoidAndroid
12-12-2005, 09:35 AM
That wouldn't work in B-lo.

10,000 people already wear their orange hunting overalls.

RedEyE
12-12-2005, 09:36 AM
Hmm... Broncos unis have some orange in them... :snicker:

...and that's a nationally televised game. Now wouldn't Mr. Wilson be emabarassed?

gr8slayer
12-12-2005, 09:41 AM
...and that's a nationally televised game. Now wouldn't Mr. Wilson be emabarassed?
Hopefully it would make him want to sell already.

I still think Wilson is the biggest problem with the Bills right now. I also dont feel comfortable with our future in Buffalo the way things are going. We need to sell to a younger, more firey person who is going to start throwing demands at the city of Buffalo.

ParanoidAndroid
12-12-2005, 10:22 AM
Hopefully it would make him want to sell already.

I still think Wilson is the biggest problem with the Bills right now. I also dont feel comfortable with our future in Buffalo the way things are going. We need to sell to a younger, more firey person who is going to start throwing demands at the city of Buffalo.

Anyone with any killer business sense like that is going to try to get the LA market. We can hope that we find someone who loves Buffalo more than money.

I'm really worried about where the franchise is going to be once RW passes away.

Buffalo doen't have the economic vitality of even Cleveland. At least they were able to regenerate the Browns from the ashes.

The decline of this city just seems to have no end. Every other city around the rust belt has made a move towards the service industry and has attracted business. The black hole that is NYC has sucked the juice right out of the rest of New York State. :sadwalk:

dannyek71
12-12-2005, 10:28 AM
I like how they make their press releases look all official