PDA

View Full Version : A few positives from the season..

RedEyE
12-12-2005, 10:14 AM
London Fletcher - retain this guy at all costs.

Crowell - Has to be Posey's replacement for OLB. Let them battle it out in camp.

Clemens - I think he has shown us his true colors this season. While I would like the Bills to resign him, I don't think he is worth top tier money. Offer him a resonable contract and let him play the market. No reason to use the tag on this guy, IMO.

Losman - Has shown signs of progression. Is having trouble throwing to 2nd and 3rd WR options. He needs work through the entire offseason. JP has proven his arm strength downfield. Again, He needs to work on his shorter routes 2nd and 3rd routes

Peters - The one bright spot on the whole O-line. This guys is the real deal and will be a top tackle in the NFL within the next few years.

Evans - He too is the real deal. 2nd year in the NFl and he's proven that he is a major threat down field. The Bills need to find more ways to get this guy involved in the passing game. A good TE like.....

Everett - (if he works out) might be enough to help open the long ball for Losman.

Moulds and Mike Williams - if neither of these guys resign smaller contracts that opens up nearly $10 mill in cap space next season. I expect that Mike Williams will renegotiate his contract. He hasn't proven himself worthy as an effecient starter in this league. Moulds will be gone. Unless Mularkey and TD are gone and some other GM can convince him to renegotiate...again. Highly unlikely.

McGahee - He hasn't put his money where his mouth is just yet. Rosenhaus has had his fiar share of bluffing blowing up in his face this season. I don't think that McGahee holds out next season.

Lionel Gates - should be back next season and will offer a nice change up for McGahee on occassions.

Spikes - With a little luck he will be back next season. Crowell, Fletcher and Spikes will be a nice combination. If Posey stays, he provides adequate back up to the OLBs.

Sam Aiken - He will be released after this season. And it's about time.

Josh Reed - Has shown signs of improvement over the course of this horrid season. Could be enough of a threat as a 3rd WR.

Roscoe Parrish - Needs work, but will be an excellent competition in training camp. If Reed flashes signs of mild ******edness again, then Roscoe is the man.

DT - I think now any coach coming into Buffalo understands that a fiest DT is needed up front for this defense. DT will be addressed in the offseason.

Duke Preston - At 6' 5" 311 lbs, this kid should get the nod next season as starting Center.

Trey Teague - Retain him for training camp purposes, but slide him back over to tackle for competition. He may make the squad again as backup lineman primarily because of his Center experience.

Brian Moorman - Arguably one of the best in the league.

Terrance McGee - Although he hasn't been the force that he was a year ago on kick returns, he will be back next season and ready to go.

Kevin Thomas - A strong CB that plays like a LB. He'll be back off the PUP list next season and will provide a nice 3rd choice at CB.

4-6 - It's going away!!!!! :bf1: No way in hell this defense is still here next season.

Tom Donahoe - Too many rumors floating around for this guy to stay in Buffalo. With his departure goes most of the coaching team to include....

Mike Mularkey - Anyone would have a hard time convincing the new GM to keep this team infection.