Losmans the reason why this team is falling apart.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScottLawrence
    • Jan 2004

Losmans the reason why this team is falling apart.

Holcomb is 3-2 as a starter, while Losman is 1-7.

I didn't realize it till this week, but Losman is one of the biggest reasons for why this team continues to lose.

This was his worse game since week 4, but even last week despite one half of good play, his 2nd half peformance was bad, and a big reason for the comeback in Miami.

Against Carolina the offense couldn't manage a TD.

People continue to say the team sucks, fire em all....Well, maybe the team sucks because Losman continues to struggle. Ever consider that?

Losmans play is killing the entire orginization, I don't blame Losman though, I blame management for convincing the fans, and media, along with the entire team that we could get to the playoffs with essentially a rookie quarterback....and it just wasn't possible.

Hell, if Donahoe, and Mularkey came out this year and said, this is a rebuilding year, and a chance for what we belive our future quarterback to learn the NFL game, this team would not be on the midst of a breakdown.

But Now the team is falling apart.

Im sure some will be offended by this post, but I believe it.
    You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.
  • Iehoshua
    • Jan 2003

Re: Losmans the reason why this team is falling apart.

Losman personally gave up 35 points to the Pats. Yup, he's THE reason, all right!

Comment

• realdealryan
      realdealrex
      • Nov 2005

Kyle Orton sucks and is taking heat. How is that team doing? Tied for division lead? Yep. And their division doesn't suck any more than ours. What are they doing differently? Their defense is as good as ours was supposed to be this year, better offensive line.............wait...........now we are looking at the team again.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

it's also his fault that MM decided to blow a 4th qtr. 20 pt. lead .
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Devin
          The Octagon
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by ScottLawrence
          Holcomb is 3-2 as a starter, while Losman is 1-7.

I didn't realize it till this week, but Losman is one of the biggest reasons for why this team continues to lose.

This was his worse game since week 4, but even last week despite one half of good play, his 2nd half peformance was bad, and a big reason for the comeback in Miami.

Against Carolina the offense couldn't manage a TD.

People continue to say the team sucks, fire em all....Well, maybe the team sucks because Losman continues to struggle. Ever consider that?

Losmans play is killing the entire orginization, I don't blame Losman though, I blame management for convincing the fans, and media, along with the entire team that we could get to the playoffs with essentially a rookie quarterback....and it just wasn't possible.

Hell, if Donahoe, and Mularkey came out this year and said, this is a rebuilding year, and a chance for what we belive our future quarterback to learn the NFL game, this team would not be on the midst of a breakdown.

But Now the team is falling apart.

Im sure some will be offended by this post, but I believe it.

clearly this post was well thought out.

http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• ScottLawrence
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan
            it's also his fault that MM decided to blow a 4th qtr. 20 pt. lead .

MM wasn't out there playing.

Playcalling was not very good in that game, but had Losman led a steady time consuming drive on any point in the 4th quarter, that games over.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Darth Takeo
              Losman personally gave up 35 points to the Pats. Yup, he's THE reason, all right!

The team gave up after Losman threw his 2nd pick.

You recall his 2nd INT?

Remember when Fletcher picks off Brady, down 14-0, Losman and the Bills need a good drive, Losmans first play is a deep ball to Parrish, and there goes our chance at a victory, and any hope left in the defense of our offense is crushed.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Devin

clearly this post was well thought out.

You want to explain, or just laugh?

Comment

• Devin
                  The Octagon
                  • Apr 2003

The team gave up after Losman threw his 2nd pick.

You recall his 2nd INT?

Remember when Fletcher picks off Brady, down 14-0, Losman and the Bills need a good drive, Losmans first play is a deep ball to Parrish, and there goes our chance at a victory, and any hope left in the defense of our offense is crushed.
                  keep em coming dude this is hilarious!
                  http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Iehoshua
                    • Jan 2003

Playcalling was not very good in that game, but had Losman led a steady time consuming drive on any point in the 4th quarter, that games over.
                    You admit the playcalling stunk yet blame Losman for not making it work?

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                      • Jul 2002

No but he was the one calling pass, pass, pass when a 2nd grader would have had the smarts to run, run, run. Especially on first and 1 at the goal line.
                      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Iehoshua
                        • Jan 2003

SL, you could save everyone, including yourself, time, effort, and thought (if any thought is involved in these posts) by simply posting:

I HATE LOSMAN I HATE LOSMAN I HATE LOSMAN

over and over.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                          No but he was the one calling pass, pass, pass when a 2nd grader would have had the smarts to run, run, run. Especially on first and 1 at the goal line.
                          Yes, and Losmans failure to complete those plass plays warrants him a lot of the blame.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

it was his fault that MM decided to throw instead of running Willis who in the first half was doing better than Ricky and Brown combined. It was also JP's fault that Clements slammed the fin for an extra 15 yd. penalty and that Greer was on Chambers in the final play.

Great analysis. NOT!!!! No one is denying that Losman is struggling. But so is the rest of them team. Maybe in a few years you'll actually understand the game.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• onceproudbillsfan
                              • Dec 2005

No this isnt Losmans fault. Its mularkeys fault for putting Losman in this role of having to do to much. Look at the play calling. We need to run the ball especially when you are up 23-3 in the third quarter first and goal on the 3 yard line and want to pass? That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Losman is coming along nicely but why are we not using our best player on off more. Look he has 4 tds this season i wonder why, and dont give me the bull**** hes not hitting the holes hard enough. When you are in that situation like the miami game i would like to have seen 3 run plays in a row if that is what it takes to get the ball in the endzone. Willis gets stronger as the game goes on. Give him the ball more and Losman doesnt have to do it all.

Comment

Working...
                              X