PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone still having fun with this team?

OpIv37
12-12-2005, 12:58 PM
I'm not. I watch the games because we only get 16 a year and I don't want to give any of them up. But I haven't been enjoying it lately. I don't get excited when they make a big play because I fully expect them to blow it, and I don't get mad when they blow it because, like I said, I fully expect it.

My expectations are so low that if they get two first downs and kill 2 1/2 minutes before punting, I consider it a success. On defense I never expect a stop. Have we held on a 3rd and 3 even once this year? TD and MM have begun to instill a sense of mediocrity into the fans.

I've never wanted a football season to end so much in my life. Right now, there's only two good things
1. JP, while he struggles at times, is starting to get it and I think he can be a good QB
2. Next year, we'll have Spikes back. At this point, there should be no doubt that he is the heart of this entire team. There isn't an ounce of "quit" in the guy, unlike the ****ing jokers we have on the field now.

Drive 4 Five
12-12-2005, 01:26 PM
This thread is pointless. No offense, but we all feel the same way you do OpIv. We all feel your pain brutha, and we have all started a thread just like this one at some point or another during this miserable season. Believe me. I am done being upset about this team. Like you, I eagerly wait to see what changes are in the fold and can only find comfort in the fact that there is some decent talent on this team to build around. God help us.

LtBillsFan66
12-12-2005, 01:30 PM
We had a blast yesterday in NYC.

OpIv37
12-12-2005, 01:31 PM
you know, that's what I find really frustrating. I wasn't that upset by the loss on Sunday. There was a time when a 35-7 loss to a division rival would have had me jumping off the couch and using a lot of George Carlin's favorite 7 words. But now I'm just numb to it.

I think what I'm getting at is that MM and TD have sucked the fun out of being a Bills fan and I hate them for it.

SquishDaFish
12-12-2005, 01:34 PM
Im so sick and Tired of this damn team PERIOD! Yesterday was the first time in 8 years I didnt watch the complete game. I turned that crap off about 6 mins into the 3rd. IF this team doesnt show some sort of improvement next year I dont know If I could watch them in 07. SICKENING!

bernielivsey_1
12-12-2005, 01:50 PM
:banned: I actually fell asleep early in the third. I have never done that before. Whats worse is I taped it and watched it later. ugg :cry:

Devin
12-12-2005, 02:46 PM
I like watching our draft pick get higher. Although part of me really wants to be 5-11 so I can say even at our worse we werent 4-12 like the fins.

For the most part im done with this season and just ready for it to end.

Rhettoric
12-12-2005, 03:07 PM
The drive back from Miami last week was bad enough :cuss:

I didn't even bother listening to yesterday's game. I took my wife up to the gun show yesterday instead and bought her a S&W 38 Spl AirLite. After I found out the score I wish she would have used it on me. :doh:

Rhettoric
12-12-2005, 03:12 PM
I like watching our draft pick get higher.

Thats the silver lining, the 6th, 7th, or 8th pick would be perfect. As long as we use it to fix one of our lines!

buff what?
12-12-2005, 03:12 PM
I like watching our draft pick get higher. Although part of me really wants to be 5-11 so I can say even at our worse we werent 4-12 like the fins.

For the most part im done with this season and just ready for it to end.
And talk like that makes me say -YES, I AM HAVING FUN WITH THIS TEAM!
While we will be in our second year of rebuilding next year, you get to start all over...AGAIN.

The_Philster
12-12-2005, 08:25 PM
I've been watching the sidelines more and more :idunno:

BAM
12-12-2005, 08:27 PM
I still have fun watching the games every week. That could possibly be because of high alchohol intake.

bledslow
12-12-2005, 08:58 PM
believe me i AM. this team as me in stitches more so then any richard pryor concert ever could x 10.