Let Ralph Wilson know right now that if TD/MM are still in town, we're staying home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Let Ralph Wilson know right now that if TD/MM are still in town, we're staying home!

Everyone that reads this needs to post up and let Ralph Wilson know that if MM/TD are still here then you will not be. We support this team and live and suffer with it. I personally have spent thousands attending games and on merchandise over the years and all of us should have a say in the matter. This is Buffalo's team and RW is the owner but we are the paying customers.

The Money is always right, remember that.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: Let Ralph Wilson know right now that if TD/MM are still in town, we're staying home!

Yep...let's stay home so we don't have a football team to complain about
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Gunzlingr
      • Jul 2002

Re: Let Ralph Wilson know right now that if TD/MM are still in town, we're staying home!

you already bought your tickets, right Phil? So take a body out of the seats so when they broadcast it there will empty seats.
      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Going by the wording of the post, I'm guessing he means for next year...and no, I haven't renewed yet. If I had, I would still go...despite the team sucking, I still have a fun time...tailgating, the photography I do for the Jills
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by The_Philster
          Going by the wording of the post, I'm guessing he means for next year...and no, I haven't renewed yet. If I had, I would still go...despite the team sucking, I still have a fun time...tailgating, the photography I do for the Jills
          Phil,

Big problems here need attention, you have a better way to tell the old man??

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
            Phil,

Big problems here need attention, you have a better way to tell the old man??
            no..but the thing is...the message you're sending by not attending is you don't care

Comment

• DynaPaul
              • Sep 2003

Re: Let Ralph Wilson know right now that if TD/MM are still in town, we're staying ho

no..but the thing is...the message you're sending by not attending is you don't care
              NOW you're starting to catch on!

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
                • Apr 2005

How can you argue with a guy that gave the most honest answer yet !!!
                I agree that things need to change but if Phil is enjoying the rest of the experience I say more power to him! ( besides the Jills ain't a half bad reason for showing up ! )

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

Working...
                X