PDA

View Full Version : Let Ralph Wilson know right now that if TD/MM are still in town, we're staying home!

Mitchy moo
12-12-2005, 04:27 PM
Everyone that reads this needs to post up and let Ralph Wilson know that if MM/TD are still here then you will not be. We support this team and live and suffer with it. I personally have spent thousands attending games and on merchandise over the years and all of us should have a say in the matter. This is Buffalo's team and RW is the owner but we are the paying customers.

The Money is always right, remember that.

The_Philster
12-12-2005, 04:29 PM
Yep...let's stay home so we don't have a football team to complain about :clap:

Gunzlingr
12-12-2005, 04:49 PM
you already bought your tickets, right Phil? So take a body out of the seats so when they broadcast it there will empty seats.

The_Philster
12-12-2005, 04:54 PM
Going by the wording of the post, I'm guessing he means for next year...and no, I haven't renewed yet. If I had, I would still go...despite the team sucking, I still have a fun time...tailgating, the photography I do for the Jills :up:

Mitchy moo
12-12-2005, 07:59 PM
Going by the wording of the post, I'm guessing he means for next year...and no, I haven't renewed yet. If I had, I would still go...despite the team sucking, I still have a fun time...tailgating, the photography I do for the Jills :up:

Phil,

Big problems here need attention, you have a better way to tell the old man??

The_Philster
12-12-2005, 08:01 PM
Phil,

Big problems here need attention, you have a better way to tell the old man??no..but the thing is...the message you're sending by not attending is you don't care

DynaPaul
12-12-2005, 09:32 PM
no..but the thing is...the message you're sending by not attending is you don't care

NOW you're starting to catch on!

sdbillsfan2
12-13-2005, 12:25 AM

How can you argue with a guy that gave the most honest answer yet !!!
I agree that things need to change but if Phil is enjoying the rest of the experience I say more power to him! ( besides the Jills ain't a half bad reason for showing up ! )