PDA

View Full Version : Our soon to be departing GM speaks! Q & A's

Mitchy moo
12-12-2005, 04:41 PM
Ask Him Yourself: Tom Donahoe
Buffalobills.com
12/12/2005 5:14 PM

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=altRow1 align=right colSpan=3>
Max Krieger (Rochester, NY): After so many years of class acts and great respect, how can Eric Moulds really be in this much trouble? Is this a warning to other players, or just a way for management to take blame away from them? It is hard to believe a player that has as much class as Moulds would do something this serious.

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=altRow2 align=right colSpan=3>

Tom Donahoe: Eric has been an outstanding performer in this organization for a long period of time and we are hopeful that he will continue in that manner. With regard to a suspension, it is important that the fans trust the judgment of Coach Mularkey. Suspension is a serious matter and is only contemplated when the coach feels justified that an action or a series of actions would warrant it. It is best to put the Eric Moulds suspension behind us and get Eric back to practice to help us win some games over the final weeks of the season.

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=altRow1 align=right colSpan=3>

Craig Kopra (Buffalo, NY): I am sorry that the season has not turned out the way many fans and the Bills players have hoped for. Do you have any favorite philosophers or quotes to turn to when things are not looking their best?

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=altRow2 align=right colSpan=3>

Tom Donahoe: The season has been extremely frustrating for everyone, players, coaches, our fans and Mr. Wilson. We do feel that we have a good plan. It is something that has worked in the past and there is no reason why it can't work here in Buffalo. There are seasons when sometimes things just don't go your way and in many instances that has been the case this year. Our team has been plagued by inconsistency of play and an inability to finish games that were winnable. The best thing to do in times of difficulty is to stay the course and keep faith in one another and continue to work hard. We are confident that this is what our organization will do. A favorite quote is, "a man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3528

BillsRockSOMUCH
12-12-2005, 04:45 PM
Tom Donahoe: A favorite quote is, "a man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them."

Since when did Donahoe admit his mistakes? :scratch:

Wow...

Tom Donahoe: I will take the blame for the record and I assure you that as an organization, we will do everything to get this team on the right track.

Did Donahoe finally take some blame? too bad it's too late...
Wait, now he blames JP! :lol:

Gunzlingr
12-12-2005, 04:46 PM
Craig Kopra (Buffalo, NY): I am sorry that the season has not turned out the way many fans and the Bills players have hoped for. Do you have any favorite philosophers or quotes to turn to when things are not looking their best?

WTF kind of question is this?

The King
12-12-2005, 05:09 PM
Nice he is using JP as the scapegoat much like he used Drew last year.

For example, everyone wanted us to go with a young quarterback, but nobody wants to suffer the growing pains of him learning how to play at an NFL level. We are going to work hard to make the changes, and we feel that in many areas, our football team is on the right track.

dolphinssuck
12-12-2005, 05:21 PM
JP seems to be a scapegoat or should I say the blame for the Bills problems this is a load of crap! TD and MM are the 2 mindless losers who are! Plus Moulds pouting and the injuries to Spikes and McGee not 100% does not help! FIRE TD and MM trade EM and get some linemen and some more good young talent and Spikes back we'll be OK! I believe next season could be a 360 turn around! GO BILLS and every one else just GO!

JJamezz
12-12-2005, 05:23 PM
Tom Donohoe...it is important that the fans trust the judgment of Coach Mularkey.

OH NO HE DIH-INT........