Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Our soon to be departing Coach speaks! Q & A's

Ask Him Yourself: Mike Mularkey
    Buffalobills.com
    12/12/2005 5:17 PM
    Bob Jasek (Keller, TX): Any chance you will get Willis McGahee more involved in the passing game? I know you take him out in most passing situations, and I know it must have something to do with Shaud Williams being a better blocker, but it seems like he could serve a similar role as LaDainian Tomlinson in San Diego.
    Mike Mularkey: At this point we are still pleased with Shaud. He's been good this year on third down and has made plays when he's had some opportunities. The other thing is when we go to two backs, Willis is in there with Shaud. Willis has had more opportunities and he caught a screen Sunday. I'd like to get him more involved, but we just have so many weapons and I like to get them all their due.
    Rachel DiRamio (Lockport, NY): How do you think J.P. Losman will turn out in the next few seasons? A lot of great quarterbacks suffered terrible beginning in their careers, I have a lot of faith in J.P. over the next couple of seasons. He's young ambitious, I think he's going to surprise a lot of doubtful fans. You're doing great, keep up the good work, coach.
    Mike Mularkey: Thank you. I think these are the growing pains that most young quarterbacks go through right now. He's had steady progress up until Sunday, but if he can continue on what he has built, I think the experience is going to be invaluable to him. A lot of what he is missing is just experience, and so we've got to take some lumps along the way and understand that it's going to happen. Hopefully other areas will pick up the slack.

• Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Re: Our soon to be departing Coach speaks! Q & A's

Rachel DiRamio (Lockport, NY): How do you think J.P. Losman will turn out in the next few seasons? A lot of great quarterbacks suffered terrible beginning in their careers, I have a lot of faith in J.P. over the next couple of seasons. He's young ambitious, I think he's going to surprise a lot of doubtful fans. You're doing great, keep up the good work, coach.
    They must get their questions from sycophants r us.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• realdealryan
      realdealrex
      • Nov 2005

Will he ever answer the tough questions? Or even moderately tough questions that do not include phrases like "good job" or "good work" or "I love you MM"????

Comment

• Bill Brasky
        Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
        • Jan 2004

i have a really bad feeling that mularkey is here next year

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

This is bull****.

Comment