• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • STAMPY
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

From what i read about Moulds, im very dissappointed in him

he was upset cause Evans got 3 TDs. It is about winning, who cares about stats. They were ripping him on espn. I am a huge Moulds guy. And i believed he wasn't at fault. But after all this i don't buy it anymore. He even no showed a meeting. Any time a player demands to not play. That is just classless for a leader.

Eric, thanks for the memories. But you just bought a ticket out of here. That was a TO like move.
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Re: From what i read about Moulds, im very dissappointed in him

You are an idiot if you beleive everything ESPN reports man.

They are a bunch of morons trying to squeeze any type of lie, story, or controversy out of anything remotely marketable.

I remember how they absolutely twisted every possible fact in the St. Bona scandal a few years back and made the university look 100 times worse than it really was... that's when I lost all respect for those "jerks". It's an eye-opening experience when you're on the inside and know what's really going on, and then see what's being reported in the media, which is why I never blame a guy for being pissed at reporters.

Comment

• STAMPY
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Sep 2003

What have you seen, that provides evidence he was innocent? I love Moulds but im very dissappointed in him.

The facts are he pulled himself from the game. No showed meeting on that monday. And he had issues with Losman early on too

btw don't call me an idiot. i don't appreciate it.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by STAMPY
        What have you seen, that provides evidence he was innocent? I love Moulds but im very dissappointed in him.

The facts are he pulled himself from the game. No showed meeting on that monday. And he had issues with Losman early on too

btw don't call me an idiot. i don't appreciate it.
        uhh, he was at the meeting.

Comment

• dolphinssuck
          • Dec 2005

EM has punched the clock in Buffalo and Im surprised of his actions but its bought his ticket outta there! I respect what Moulds has done but I dont respect no shows and refusing to play no matter how frustrated you are your being paid millions to play and thats what you should do! Buffalo has enough to deal with and they dont need this right now! EM and best of luck!

Comment

• Bill Brasky
            • Jan 2004

i'd have issues if i was playing for this crap organization my entire career, going nowhere, wasting away, being treated like this.

Comment

• STAMPY
              Hall of Fame Zoner
              • Sep 2003

ESPN.com news services

Dec. 11 The Bills sent a letter to suspended WR Eric Moulds yesterday saying if there are any more incidents, the team will go after a portion of his signing bonus, ESPN's Chris Mortensen reported.

Bills owner Ralph Wilson Jr., who's always involved in every major decision the team makes, heard all the evidence Thursday against the wide receiver, one of his favorite players, and then came the one-game suspension.

Coach Mike Mularkey said Friday that wide receiver Eric Moulds was suspended for Sunday's game against the Patriots for "conduct detrimental to our team."

Moulds took himself out of the game after watching Lee Evans catch three first-quarter touchdowns last Sunday in Miami. He then refused to return, twice telling receivers coach Tyke Tolbert, "I don't have to do what the head coach says." It was a game in which Moulds failed to make a catch, ending his streak for receptions at a franchise-record 121 consecutive games.

Moulds' personal adviser, Greg Johnson, said the dispute occurred when Moulds left the field after experiencing pain in his Achilles' tendon. Moulds wanted to have the tendon examined by a trainer when Tolbert asked Moulds to get back on the field, Johnson said. Moulds declined and was benched for most of the final three quarters.

The team trainer said Moulds never reported any injury during the game and, on Monday, Moulds failed to show for a meeting in coach Mike Mularkey's office.

Mikey read the Underline

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                • Aug 2003

in other reports including something Mularkey said himself he met with Moulds last Monday.

ESPN is Tom D's point of view he feeds them the Bills info and give them the side that makes him look best

Comment

• STAMPY
                  Hall of Fame Zoner
                  • Sep 2003

I don't care. I'm washing my hands on this. Anyone that pulls himself from game. No matter what. It's classless and selfish. I loved Moulds. And this hurt. He pissed in my face and every player and fan.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by STAMPY
                    Moulds' personal adviser, Greg Johnson, said the dispute occurred when Moulds left the field after experiencing pain in his Achilles' tendon. Moulds wanted to have the tendon examined by a trainer when Tolbert asked Moulds to get back on the field, Johnson said. Moulds declined and was benched for most of the final three quarters.
                    Hmmm... risk further injury that could hamper what he has left in his career, to play for a team that sucks, never gets him involved in the offense, appreciates the double coverages he draws, and for a coach that hates him for speaking his mind...

Or play it safe so he can go somewhere else next yere where he might be put to good use....

I wonder what 95% of NFL players would have done? Players pull themselves from games all the time when they're hurt... they get examined, and go back in. I'm sure if Tolbert had let the trainers look at his ankle and cleared him, he would have gone back out. He's played through injuries before but the coaches were basically telling him "**** you, go play if your leg is broke in 85 places we don't care"

I'm telling you guys... after everything this guy has done for 10+ years here, to hold one "bad" incident over his head is absolutely ridiculous.

He could hold a garbage bag worth of **** over this entire organization but he hasn't. He's handeled everything correctly, IMO.

I'll be sad to see him go... and so will the rest of you next year when Evans and Parrish and Reed won't ever be wide open with nobody to take double coverage off them.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
                      in other reports including something Mularkey said himself he met with Moulds last Monday.

ESPN is Tom D's point of view he feeds them the Bills info and give them the side that makes him look best
                      Exactly. ESPN has always been leaking stuff that comes from Tom
                      Donahoe's point of view. I believe Moulds himself more than what comes from that piece of ****.

Comment

• BAM
                        • Sep 2003

I can't believe anyone could blame Moulds for what he supposedly did anyways. **** our coaches and especially our GM!

Comment

• onceproudbillsfan
                          • Dec 2005

Yeah for all you who want Moulds gone, get used to seeing what you seen on Sunday against the Pats. He is our best receiver and the only reason why Evans is doin what hes doin is because Moulds is on the other side. Look at Pierless Price need I say anymore.

Comment

• EricStratton
                            • Jul 2002

I wonder if his check cleared.

For everyone who's saying why should he play hard think about your ticket price next time.

As Joe DiMaggio once said, “I play hard because someone may be seeing me for the first time”

Eric owes that to all of us.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by EricStratton
                              For everyone who's saying why should he play hard think about your ticket price next time.

we pay one of the lowest prices in the league and tickets aren't hard to get like Giants or Jets where you have to be on a waitlist your entire life...

Comment

Working...
                              X