• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Josh Reed

I know this guy was a big question mark here for quite some time and many, myself included, thought Haddad should have had the spot on the roster, but I feel he has played decent this season and has done nothing to warrant being cut or shipped away in the offseason.

I still think he has some good football ahead of him... maybe he's just a late bloomer
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

Re: Josh Reed

I can't complain after seeing this lackluster year, Maybe the next regime can get something out of him.

He's having bigger games then moulds
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jfreeman
      I know this guy was a big question mark here for quite some time and many, myself included, thought Haddad should have had the spot on the roster, but I feel he has played decent this season and has done nothing to warrant being cut or shipped away in the offseason.

I still think he has some good football ahead of him... maybe he's just a late bloomer
      I'm a big fan of Haddad he played football here at the University of Buffalo (UB) so I got to see him play (that's when UB was good) and he was very good he shattered all the old recieving records and still owns them to this day one game I remember watching this game where he ran back 4 Kick-offs back for TD's.

Comment

• BAM
        • Sep 2003

Reed started out shaky this year with his usual three drops a game, but lately he's been the only receiver making plays other than Evans.

Comment

• G. Host
          Banned
          • Jul 2002

Reed not only has been catching but is the best blocker.
          I do not see him getting a big offer so Bills should be able keep him at a reasonable rate like they extended Denney.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by BAM
            Reed started out shaky this year with his usual three drops a game, but lately he's been the only receiver making plays other than Evans.
            agreed. He killed us in the San Diego game but besides that, hes had a decent year. Hopefully this year will build his confidence and hell continue to progress for next year, although i could easily see him being cut.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
              Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by G. Host
              I do not see him getting a big offer so Bills should be able keep him at a reasonable rate like they extended Denney.
              Denney has given us so much... and by so much, I mean nothing. This guy needs to go... dump Kelsay too... draft Ngata and bring in Weaver (Bal) or Campman (GB)

Switch to a 3-4...

DE - Weaver/Campman
              DT - Ngata
              DE - Schobel

OLB - Spikes
              ILB - Fletcher
              ILB - Crowell
              OLB - Stamer, or draft Bobby Carpenter (Ohio State)...

I doubt Posey is around, he's useless too.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                • Aug 2004

Reed isn't great but outside of a few bad experiences this year he's done what was expected of him. He still sucks and it doesn't make him good but he's not the devil.

Reed- 3rd WR, 372 yards, 2 TD's, 14.3 ypc, under 2 million this season and gives his best effort every game.

Moulds- 1st WR, 511 yards, 3 TD's, 9.5 ypc, 10 million this season and quit on his teammates over jealousy.

Looks to me as if Reed has given us more bang for the buck then Moulds has.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Look for him to be reunited w/ Saban if we don't re sign him.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• madness
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by G. Host
                    If he can get over his case of the dropsies, he can be a force to reckon with. Like G. Host said, he is a great blocker and his RB experience is a beautiful thing when he catches a pass in the open field as we saw this week. Not only does he get open often, but it seems he has good chemistry with JP. He'll be back next year.

Comment

• dannyek71
                      Drink Responsibly
                      • Dec 2004

He hasnt been worth the 2nd round pick, but hes been ok this year.
                      [

Comment

Working...
                      X