• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Zone Original: Daniel Lee Callaghan

There’s no truth to the rumor that a reporter asked Mike Mularkey if he had even taken the Dale Carnegie communications course and Mularkey responded “no comment, that’s an in house matter”.

I heard that Tom Donahoe said after yesterday’s game that this was “one of those seasons”. Sorry Tom, but that won’t quite cut it. It might if we were playing “Madden” but not in the 5th year of a rebuilding plan in the NFL.

For What It's Worth
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Lone Stranger
    • Sep 2002

Re: Zone Original: Daniel Lee Callaghan

It's ironic that Donohue does believe that he has brought in good talent. This is also a reflection on his lack of ability in recognizing talent. I am certain he truly believes he has the talent to win but unforseen circumstances have led to this pitiiable season.

You have to feel sorry for him because he just doesn't get it. And there is no such thing as "Just one of those seasons". ...He's in denial...

Comment

• realdealryan
      realdealrex
      • Nov 2005

Re: Zone Original: Daniel Lee Callaghan

Yeah, I would have to agree that TO would probably not be the best fit with Mularkey.

Comment

Working...
      X