• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

The "me" guy attitude is instilled by the players agents

Drew Rosenhaus and his cronies all have some things in common. They poison the minds of the up and coming NFL players. He tells them it's all about them and they can get this and to follow his advice. You can see where that got T.O., insolated and unemployed. These guys are all going to make killer money regardless but the agents greed really affects these guys behavior and how he performs for the team. Why would Willis M. run hard if no one else is working or playing hard? He might get hurt and lose out on that big pay-day.

These agents have it all wrong and are really sick. If these guys play hard and try everytime to the best of their ability the money will come. If you play games and listen to a slick talking lawyer with alot of contracts and BS, you'll get exactly what's coming to you, less.

I think that the players need to use the family values and their teachings growing up to get where they belong. Work hard, get better, listen and learn. Agents like Drew will end you up in one place, with more money in the agents pocket and less for you in the end.
Working...
X