Anyone want tickets to the Bills/Broncos Saturday night game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Anyone want tickets to the Bills/Broncos Saturday night game?

I have two. My buddy at work can't go, so he gave the pair to me to try to sell. They are worth $40 a piece. He wants $75 or best offer. They are in Section 123, row 21, seats 11-12 in the Tunnel End Zone.
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Anyone want tickets to the Bills/Broncos Saturday night game?

Good luck trying to get $75.

He'll be lucky to get $40.

And, he won't get that if the seats are next to you. :fat:

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
      Good luck trying to get $75.

He'll be lucky to get $40.

And, he won't get that if the seats are next to you. :fat:
      No, they aren't next to me. They are like 17 rows behind me and farther down the row.

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

Mine are in 122 row 4. I can get a $10 bid on the damn things
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

Bedard that is right in front of me! I would have been able to spill beers all over you!!! (by accident of course)

Comment

• clumping platelets

Originally posted by MBBedard
            Mine are in 122 row 4. I can get a $10 bid on the damn things

Does this mean that you are still coming to the game?

Comment

• The King
              • Jun 2004

It depends on how much snow we get here. We have a show on Thursday so Julie will be driving pretty much the whole way and Ill probably be useless.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                • Jul 2002

It will still be a fun time Bedard. Now no one is going to care about the game and will be in full party mode. Since everyone bought tickets a long time ago it should be a pretty full house.

Thanks
                Corey

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

where your seats Thurm?
                  It was all

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

Section 122 row 13 seat 4.

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

Great Seats to throw beer at the team.
                      It was all

Comment

• BillsFever21
                        • Aug 2004

You will be lucky to give them away. Somebody at work posted FREE tickets on the employee bulletin board at work last week for Patriot tickets and nobody took them and this is one more gutless performance later.

Nobody will alter plans or go out of their way to watch the junk on that field right now. You might get somebody who hasn't went to a game in years and/or wants to take their young kid to the game to take them but that's about it.

I almost bit on getting season tickets for a 5th straight year. God I'm glad I didn't waste $900 on this junk and only bought tickets for two games.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                          • Feb 2005

I would buy them!!!! If I were remotely close to Buffalo

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                            I would buy them!!!! If I were remotely close to Buffalo

Comment

• dannyek71
                              Drink Responsibly
                              • Dec 2004

last week the stadium seemed to be 1/3rd empty at its fullest point. I know alot of people who wont end up going
                              [

Comment

Working...
                              X