• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Vincent, Fletcher think Mularkey should stay

Bills players, who were given the day off Monday, maintained their support for Mularkey following the team's latest loss.
    "Obviously, he's our leader," Vincent said. "Today, he can take credit for the loss, but at the end of the day we were playing the game. ... We have to look at ourselves and we have to hold each other accountable."
    Linebacker London Fletcher noted how Mularkey guided the Bills to within one win of making the playoffs last season, when Buffalo rallied from a 0-4 start to finish 9-7.
    "I don't think there should be a coaching change," Fletcher said. "He's done an excellent job despite the situations we've been put in. If you want to say we're playing for him, I guess we are."
    Mularkey has been second-guessed for several decisions going back to whether he made the right choice in awarding J.P. Losman the starting job in February, a move that led to the team releasing veteran Drew Bledsoe, now the starter in Dallas.
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Vincent, Fletcher think Mularkey should stay

The took the day off on Sunday. I don't know why they got today off too.

Comment

• Fairway
      • Jul 2002

Of course they will say the politically correct thing in public.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Whatelse they gonna say?

I doubt both of them are Bills next year.

Ralph didn't give Mularkey or TD a vote of confidence . That tells me they are gone.

Plus why is Ralph the one suspending players (Moulds) and not Donahoe?

Comment

Working...
        X