PDA

View Full Version : Anyone like the new uni's in my sig?

X-Era
12-13-2005, 03:45 PM
Thoughts?

Iehoshua
12-13-2005, 03:46 PM
Okay but.... why?

NC-BILLS44
12-13-2005, 03:46 PM
not really

X-Era
12-13-2005, 03:47 PM
Okay but.... why?

Well, I like what we have. But many hate it with a passion, and I must admit we could have done better.

I like this design because its basic, keeps the Bills feel, but still is bold and looks modern.

It just a thought and we basically are in offseason mode anyways.

Iehoshua
12-13-2005, 03:49 PM
They're not all that drastically different from the real thing...

The new helmet and logo is pretty tight...

X-Era
12-13-2005, 04:00 PM
They're not all that drastically different from the real thing...

The new helmet and logo is pretty tight...

Thanks man, I hate the 4 color thingy going on right now on the helmet, the light blue, silver and then the standard red white and blue.

I tried a few combos with light blue but it just ended up looking pretty limp wrist to me.

I like the white buffalo and blue stripe better than the current blue with a white outlined red stripe. Its not that I DONT like the classic look only a more simple approach with blue on white is bolder.

Mr. Miyagi
12-13-2005, 04:02 PM
Are you bucking to be a fashion designer?

L.A. Playa
12-13-2005, 04:04 PM
nope they suck get a new hobby

X-Era
12-13-2005, 04:07 PM
nope they suck get a new hobby

Well, I expected at least ONE of those responses.

Ever notice that people in a crowd will say anything, but once the crowd parts and exposes that person, they cowar?

X-Era
12-13-2005, 04:08 PM
Are you bucking to be a fashion designer?

Hey, I have to do something until we start making moves ON or OFF the field!

L.A. Playa
12-13-2005, 04:10 PM
Im just messing with you dont be so sensitive

X-Era
12-13-2005, 04:12 PM
Im just messing with you dont be so sensitive

I assume by "messing" you mean they still suck but you rarent angry at the thought.

L.A. Playa
12-13-2005, 04:13 PM
I have no feeling either way actually at least you made an attempt

Drive 4 Five
12-13-2005, 04:16 PM
:tired:

Mr. Miyagi
12-13-2005, 04:28 PM
Hey, I have to do something until we start making moves ON or OFF the field!
My next question would be:

Do you watch Queer Eye?

bernielivsey_1
12-13-2005, 05:02 PM
:yucky: Sorry, nope. Looks like the Falcons and the Ravens with different colors :crap:

X-Era
12-13-2005, 05:03 PM
:yucky: Sorry, nope. Looks like the Falcons and the Ravens with different colors :crap:

That was intentional.

I like BOTH.

BAM
12-13-2005, 05:06 PM
Honestly... no I don't like them. And I still don't really like the current uniforms either.

God I wish we could just go back a few years. :(

Good job coming up with them though.

detoxsmurf
12-13-2005, 05:30 PM
I like your old helmet design you posted up on the wall. Do you still have a copy of that?

Mr. Cynical
12-13-2005, 05:31 PM
IMO it is a cross between the USFL and Arena.

I would be very happy to use the throwbacks.....

Thailog80
12-13-2005, 05:35 PM
Please take this guys markers away. What a horrendous attempt at uniforms. Ray Charles could design better than JP-Era

X-Era
12-13-2005, 05:41 PM
IMO it is a cross between the USFL and Arena.

I would be very happy to use the throwbacks.....

IM not opposed, I like them to. But, Im not sure a team that has never won the big one wants to continue ANY legacy, symbolically or not.

The other thing is, Id like to see us make a bold statement like we did when we first went to the buffalo WITH the slant. Id like to see us maintain a sense of the past but also stand out from the pack with soemthing new and modern. The unis may still be a bit too Falcons or Ravens, but They do feature our slash which is a signature for this team and is NOT properly addressed in our current uni's.

I thought about a version that has the buffalo AND the slash on the shoulder but it may be too busy.

I also just recently took a good look at the Flacons jersey and I like them alot, to be honest.

Overall, I would like something that looks new and bold like the Broncos, Falcons, and maybe Ravens. BUT, I want to keep a sense of the past which NONE of those teams besides the Falcons, maybe, did.

Maybe its Queer eye, but my mom just went into the hospital, Im stuck home with my sick kid, we are OUT of the playoff hunt, and Im bored. So, Im hoping for some slack.

X-Era
12-13-2005, 05:45 PM
Please take this guys markers away. What a horrendous attempt at uniforms. Ray Charles could design better than JP-Era
Wow, I hope that response somehow has made you feel better about your bad:

Day
Week
Month
Year
Life

I have no problem with responses like this if you just threw in a general idea of what you'd like to see.

But, YOUR response was a bit too: guy sitting in dark, with a candle and a match, just *****ing about the dark, for me.

Thailog80
12-13-2005, 05:55 PM
I'd like to see a red wig and floppy shoes to top off your Ringling Bros. Barney and Bailey clown suits.

I'd also like to see your Crayolas in the garbage.

X-Era
12-13-2005, 06:01 PM
I'd like to see a red wig and floppy shoes to top off your Ringling Bros. Barney and Bailey clown suits.

I'd also like to see your Crayolas in the garbage.

Your words do a great job of describing why you have a rep of 80!!!

Thanks for your input, even ridiculous responses are worth something...a chuckle.

but I was headed to the Roch zoo tomorrow anyways to ask some knuckle dragging chimps what they thought. So, Next time you might want to save some effort and time and just let me ask them!

By the way "Koko", im still waiting for a REAL response.

Thailog80
12-13-2005, 06:17 PM
http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showuser=5461

A monkey could design better uniforms with the crayon stuck in its arse. Speaking of a monkeys arse look at that mug.

X-Era
12-13-2005, 06:25 PM
http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showuser=5461

A monkey could design better uniforms with the crayon stuck in its arse. Speaking of a monkeys arse look at that mug.

Cant log on to Stadiumwall anymore as you ought to know.

Good thing actually, outside of Barry Brady and Cablelady, you guys are a bit too OLD, and have too much "festering arses" for me anyways.

Contact the Stadiumwall webmaster and let him know that he needs to give some serious "servicing" to the webmaster here at the BillsZone in lieu of pay to learn how to run a REAL board.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Your negative, silly, and uninspiring responses fits PERFECT with the rest of the dimwits who need Geritol, Depends, and a walker over there at Stadiumwall.

That wall is SO negative it makes me physically ill. The thoughts are SO incorrect and uninspiring, Id rather watch O'Reilly.

You have wasted your breath and your "offspring" by damaging an otherwise usefull monitor with this lack of a mental masturbation.

Thanks but the thread hijacking is hopefully over.

Thailog80
12-13-2005, 06:28 PM
Are you going to take your watercolors and go home now? You asked a question and I answered.....boo hoo.

X-Era
12-13-2005, 06:31 PM
Are you going to take your watercolors and go home now? You asked a question and I answered.....boo hoo.

Keep high fiving your computer screen, eventually science will invent a screen that slaps back.

This is now officially the END of my response to your posts on this subject.

X-Era
12-13-2005, 06:32 PM
Honestly... no I don't like them. And I still don't really like the current uniforms either.

God I wish we could just go back a few years. :(

Good job coming up with them though.

Thanks man.

I respect your opinion and you respecting my effort.

X-Era
12-13-2005, 06:34 PM
I like your old helmet design you posted up on the wall. Do you still have a copy of that?

I think you were the one who I was going back and forth with on this. I cant remember which one you meant.

More description?

Let me put one of the thoughts in my avatar and see if thats it.

Thailog80
12-13-2005, 06:36 PM
As long as you dont draw it I can deal with that.

VABills
12-13-2005, 06:47 PM
As long as you dont draw it I can deal with that.
He's just angry that you don't like them, because Mrs. Charles said he draw better then his baby. Of course that is only after Ray died. But hey he has to take baby steps to feel good about himself.

Thailog80
12-13-2005, 06:49 PM
At least Ray Charles had a valid excuse if he created fashion retatta.

X-Era
12-13-2005, 10:10 PM
He's just angry that you don't like them, because Mrs. Charles said he draw better then his baby. Of course that is only after Ray died. But hey he has to take baby steps to feel good about himself.

Another bitter old stadiumwaller here to join in, what a concept!

Cant you go and waste valuable board space over there instead?

Thialog clearly begged you to come and join in, what did you get, a free sponge bath instead of the nursing home attendants?

Im laughing and ingnoring your idiots at the same time.

BillsFanCupp38
12-13-2005, 10:13 PM
no offense, but they suck balls

X-Era
12-13-2005, 10:13 PM
no offense, but they suck balls

None taken

gr8slayer
12-13-2005, 10:50 PM
Dont like it.

McBFLO
12-14-2005, 07:29 AM
if ANY changes are made to the uni's, i'd LOVE to see them go back to the throwbacks they're wearing this year: the white helmet with the red grazing buffalo.... with the black sneakers. bring those uni's and actually bring the power running game here... Old School baby!