PDA

View Full Version : ******* O line

OpIv37
12-13-2005, 06:25 PM
I said at the beginning of the season they were going to get McGahee and Losman killed. I was half right- they already got Holcomb killed and now Losman's questionable too. Think that would happen if he wasn't running for his life every play?

TD just doesn't get it- you can have the best skill players in the game but it doesn't matter if you can't protect them.

X-Era
12-13-2005, 06:29 PM
I said at the beginning of the season they were going to get McGahee and Losman killed. I was half right- they already got Holcomb killed and now Losman's questionable too. Think that would happen if he wasn't running for his life every play?

TD just doesn't get it- you can have the best skill players in the game but it doesn't matter if you can't protect them.

Its amazing to me how a guy can pass up proven players like Damien Woody, Joe Andruzzi, Mike Wahle to get Bennie the human penalty in a effort to get our salary cap spreadsheet even further in the black.

Thanks, but no thanks.

He has completely screwed up our trenches, UNPURPOSE, and we Bills fans are now suffering.

Get a new GM who WILL invest in the O and D lines. Polian was smart enough to pay Tarik Glenn, and ALSO pay Corey Simon. How dumb does TD look now?

kinigirly
12-13-2005, 06:34 PM
numerous people have already addressed it in his q&a sessions each week....mularkey says that the lack of pocket protection is really not as bad as it looks, and its more complicated that you think. one of the patriots fans at work even said they felt really bad for jp cause he was getting jumped right after every snap. wtf mularkey??

dolphinssuck
12-13-2005, 07:08 PM
Yeah some more of MMs brillance at knowing what the problem is! This guy SUCKS!

JJamezz
12-13-2005, 07:12 PM
numerous people have already addressed it in his q&a sessions each week....mularkey says that the lack of pocket protection is really not as bad as it looks, and its more complicated that you think. one of the patriots fans at work even said they felt really bad for jp cause he was getting jumped right after every snap. wtf mularkey??

Mularkey looks more and more stupid every time he opens his mouth... Not as bad as it looks?? That doesn't even make sense! If he's referring to the lack of a run game opening up the pass, or vice versa, the problem is STILL the same - the OLine blows!

JJamezz
12-13-2005, 07:14 PM

Thank God TD won't have to be 'not getting it' for much longer.. 3 weeks to TD-Day...

DynaPaul
12-13-2005, 07:19 PM
The o-line really is not as bad as it looks, there are still WMD's in Iraq, and Saddam has strong Al-Qaeda ties.

BAM
12-13-2005, 07:53 PM
I would be willing to give him one more year, IF, and ONLY IF he promised to go after ALL LINEMEN this offseason. It appears to me that our offense could possibly be set for a while. Lots of young talent out there, they just need some protection. As for defense, we need lots of help on the line there too obviously.

Turf
12-13-2005, 09:21 PM
I've got a crescent wrench that can outcoach Mularkey. To call him a tool is an insult to the wrench. The pocket really wasn't that bad, freakin lying dumbell.