PDA

View Full Version : Edgerin James

dolphinssuck
12-13-2005, 07:15 PM
I heard on Jim Rome (take it forwhat its worth) that EG might be let go or not with the Colts next season! If and thats a BIG if he does should Buffalo look to get rid of WM and go after EG? Like I said this is proably not true but you never know!

Jeff1220
12-13-2005, 07:17 PM
He'd be more competition for a job RB position in Fla.

L.A. Playa
12-13-2005, 07:18 PM
EJ is just an older WM

JJamezz
12-13-2005, 07:22 PM
I'll go out on a limb - the Colts will win the SB, and James is going nowhere.

How many years have we been hearing that James probably won't be back?

Nublar7
12-13-2005, 07:30 PM
I heard on Jim Rome (take it forwhat its worth) that EG might be let go or not with the Colts next season! If and thats a BIG if he does should Buffalo look to get rid of WM and go after EG? Like I said this is proably not true but you never know!No offense, but if James is let go(won't happen) he is not going to want to sign with Buffalo. He is going to want to go to a warm climate. Jacksonville would probably be the destination he would look to go to.

dolphinssuck
12-13-2005, 07:32 PM
Yeah I dont suspect EJ is going anywhere either! I would hope the Colts saw that hes a quality back!

dolphinssuck
12-13-2005, 07:35 PM
No offense, but if James is let go(won't happen) he is not going to want to sign with Buffalo. He is going to want to go to a warm climate. Jacksonville would probably be the destination he would look to go to. Most likely thats what would happen! He'll want to end his career in either Fla or Cali! But odds are hes going nowhere!

Mahdi
12-14-2005, 12:26 AM
I dont understand why everyone is giving up on Willis. There is absolutely no hole for him to run through!. Mularkey didnt even bother giving him more carries because he knew it was no use. It was clear that everytime he got a carry he was either getting smacked in the backfield or stuffed by his own linemen who were getting pushed back into his face. Id rather not even see Willis run anymore this year so he doesnt get killed like JP and Holcomb. Lets see what Gates can do.

dannyek71
12-14-2005, 07:14 AM
For tyhe most part, the OL makes the RB. We have no OL. Not many backs can be good when they have 3 guys on them as soon as they get the ball.

Stewie
12-14-2005, 07:41 AM
McGahee is no James.

At this point in their careers, James would be nice to have Willis hold his jock.

tampabay25690
12-14-2005, 10:31 AM
James would be a complete idiot to leave INDI......He has it made a SUPERB OFFENSE, the best QB in the NFL a line that knows how to block and a great head coach what else could he want and he gets paid great......

Drive 4 Five
12-14-2005, 11:10 AM
I dont understand why everyone is giving up on Willis. There is absolutely no hole for him to run through!. Mularkey didnt even bother giving him more carries because he knew it was no use. It was clear that everytime he got a carry he was either getting smacked in the backfield or stuffed by his own linemen who were getting pushed back into his face. Id rather not even see Willis run anymore this year so he doesnt get killed like JP and Holcomb. Lets see what Gates can do.

Finally somebody whose head isn't crammed ALL the way up his ass. I could not agree more. What's all this Reggie Bush, Edgerin James crap? Does anyone actually think they could perform better? Your full of it if you do.

BARRY SANDERS himself would be CHALLENGED to find a crease behind this sorry ass offensive line.

realdealryan
12-14-2005, 11:34 AM
EJ is just an older WM

Except that he can pass block better than anyone. Oh, and behind that o-line he is always moving forward, not sideways. Maybe Willis could run that well behind Indy's line...Willis is faster, anyway. We have no reason to give up on this guy until he gets a chance behind a decent o-line with a good playcaller. Unless he turns into TO.

By the way, the Colts will win the Super Bowl and not worry about re-signing Edge. Polian will get his title and they will worry about the future. Edge got franchised this year, but he would'nt have if they had won it last year...

Ebenezer
12-14-2005, 11:36 AM
why do people have the impression that WM is worth a lot on the trade market??

G. Host
12-15-2005, 06:21 PM
Hopeful I guess. I'd like to get the wasted draft pick back too. For what Willis has shown, the Bills could have gotten as much with a lower draft pick and use the top pick on a lineman.