• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PhinsFan66
    Phins Rule
    • Nov 2004

Cheer up Bills Fans

You don't suck as much as the Jets-Jets-Jets.....Season Greetings....here is a sig for you guys and good luck next year.
  • camelcowboy
    • Mar 2005

Re: Cheer up Bills Fans

Jets are only one game worse then us, don't worry they'll catch up

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
      • Aug 2005

red x alert!

Comment

• ddaryl
        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
        • Jan 2005

At this point I want to be worse then the Jets. As far as I'm concerned were playing for a draft pick, and I'd rather have the #3 overall pick then the #4

Comment

• clumping platelets

I want Reggie Bush in '06

Comment

• mysticsoto
            Too sober for this...
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ddaryl
            At this point I want to be worse then the Jets. As far as I'm concerned were playing for a draft pick, and I'd rather have the #3 overall pick then the #4
            I don't necessarily - especially since being #3 will probably not get us anything that we really need. All this...we want Bush talk. We still wouldn't get him at #3 - and we'd have to pay considerably more to a #3 pick than a #4. If we stay with the same coaches and GM, we need to grab Haloti Ngata which should be there when our pick comes.

If we grab some other coach from somewhere and change philosophies to a 3-4 defense, then we should probably get a top WR to replace Moulds for years to come.

I really think Ralph is going to keep TD and MM only b'cse he'd have to pay them to leave since they still have significant amounts on their contract left...

Comment

• tampabay25690
              • Feb 2004

Reggie Bush sounds great but the Bills need so much more then him we need to go out and get a stud OT and DT.....That is a good start....
              GO Gators!!!!!!
              GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                • May 2003

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                I want Reggie Bush in '06
                Yeah. Like we can afford more luxury picks.

By the way guys, what happened to all the love for Willis McGahee? Everyone was so excited and now all this talk about wanting another running back. Jesus, are you guys ever content with anything or anyone when it comes to the Bills? Seriously.

As for Willis, he did get a 1000 yards. Now I know that is not quite good enough for your fantasy teams but it was the standard of how we measured backs not more than a few years ago. McGahee is going to be fine if and when we ever get the issues with our line resolved. In terms of performance, I'd say he had the best year of any Bill in a miserable season, which isn't saying much, but what did we really expect with the horrible play up front?

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                  • May 2003

Originally posted by tampabay25690
                  Reggie Bush sounds great but the Bills need so much more then him we need to go out and get a stud OT and DT.....That is a good start....
                  That is a very good start. Can we fulfill those needs in this draft? What I mean is this: Is it a good draft in terms of prospects at those positions?

Comment

• feelthepain
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Mar 2005

Drive 4 Five wrote:

Yeah. Like we can afford more luxury picks.
                    Exactly, and there is no way in h*** Reggie gets past #2 in the draft. But everyone can dream. Besides, whats the cap situation in Buff?? Reggies price tag would kill the Bills chances to improve other much needed positions.

Comment

Working...
                    X