PDA

View Full Version : Losman's injuries and Mularkey quote...

Bill Brasky
12-14-2005, 05:48 AM
Should we start to be concerned that Losman now has 2 pretty significant injuries his first 2 seasons in the league?

Broken leg, now a shoulder issue?

Does this concern anyone?

I thought the following quote was hilarious:

"Anytime he's not in there he's missing valuable experience," Mularkey said. "It would make him take a step back if we can't get him back in there."

Hmmm... were you thinking that when you benched him earlier in the year Mike? :coocoo:

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-14-2005, 05:53 AM
JP is getting the tar beat out of him because of the o-line.... get some help there and he should be fine... look at manning and brady.... seems like they rarely get touched... so they stay healthy.

The King
12-14-2005, 06:34 AM
He is getting hammered more than a hooker on a Friday night.

Michael82
12-14-2005, 07:44 AM
:lmao:

gr8slayer
12-14-2005, 08:56 AM
You can say that again.

The King
12-14-2005, 10:03 AM
You can say that again.
He is getting hammered more than a hooker on a Friday night.:idunno:

RedEyE
12-14-2005, 11:37 AM
Mularkey really hasn't a clue as to what is going on.

billsburgh
12-14-2005, 01:46 PM
Mularkey really hasn't a clue as to what is going on.
none at all

Mr. Cynical
12-14-2005, 02:25 PM
I thought the following quote was hilarious:

"Anytime he's not in there he's missing valuable experience," Mularkey said. "It would make him take a step back if we can't get him back in there."

Hmmm... were you thinking that when you benched him earlier in the year Mike? :coocoo:

Moolarkey is a complete ass. Seriously, no joke.

gr8slayer
12-14-2005, 06:56 PM
He is getting hammered more than a hooker on a Friday night.:idunno:
One more time, just for fun!

The_Philster
12-14-2005, 06:59 PM
Should we start to be concerned that Losman now has 2 pretty significant injuries his first 2 seasons in the league?

Broken leg, now a shoulder issue?

Does this concern anyone?
not really

Turf
12-14-2005, 07:12 PM
It concerns me bigtime. This type of injury to a QB can linger his entire career or end it, he may never be the same. It's like a RB with a torn ACL. JP may never have the same arm strength. Seeing he has broke a leg and may have torn a rotator cuff, not only does this lead to questioning about his durability but his two main physical attributes have been compromised.
So yeah, it bothers me.
What bothers me even more is he was drafted high and put in a position where our own CB broke his leg and our GM may have tore his rotator cuff with his ignorance.