PDA

View Full Version : Orange Out

The King
12-14-2005, 11:56 AM
<TT>This is the only way to be organized as well as do a peaceful protest against Donahoe and the way the team has turned out. If fans bring in a sign or wear a bag, they will be taken away and you will be left with no form of protest besides or schedule chants of "Donahoe Must Go"! Security will have a zero tolerance this Saturday, be warned!Wear an orange hat, wear a hunting jacket, wear an orange scarf..whatever, but become active on National TV as you have seen happening in Detroit. </TT>
<TT></TT>
<TT>This is our team and we demand more from management than the product we've suported the last 5 years.Why Orange? Because Orange is highly visable. If you wore white and it snows, will it show on TV? No. Red and Blue are team colors, where's the protest in that? Black wont show either, Orange is the only highly visable color, as hunters know, that can be seen at night and in snowy conditions. Wear a Bills hat and a Orange jacket, wear a Orange hat and a Bills jacket, whatever but do something. As fact, all signs and paper bags will be taken at the gate.</TT>
<TT></TT>
<TT>It's working in Detroit, after fans realized that they were no longer allowed to protest with signs or bags, they also switched to this. Once managment realizes that an "Orange out" at RWS is our way of a peaceful and organized protest vs not seeing any signs or paper bags, he'll open his eyes and ears to us. Why not just boycott the game? Boycott the game, I think we're better fans than that. Lets not bring us down as fans, show up, root for the boys on the field but show managment that we're sick of the crap and we want a change!</TT>
</PRE><!-- toctype = X-unknown --><!-- toctype = text --><!-- text --><!-- END TOC -->

dannyek71
12-14-2005, 11:58 AM
htf can they make you take a paper bag off of your head?

Gunzlingr
12-14-2005, 12:06 PM
If it were finfans protesting, they would smuggle stuff into the stadiums rectally.

Crazygoo
12-14-2005, 12:08 PM
yeah i don't get that. A bag is a bag

Michael82
12-14-2005, 12:46 PM
htf can they make you take a paper bag off of your head?
because it makes Donaho look bad. :ill:

Crazygoo
12-14-2005, 12:50 PM
he is concerend that people with bags on their heads are going to make him look bad? Maybe he didn't realize but we are 4-9. I think that makes him look worse.

Man he is Stupid.

:baghead:

Drive 4 Five
12-14-2005, 12:53 PM
because it makes Donaho look bad. :ill:

Actually, I think that wearing a bag over his head would actually improve Donahoe's looks.

LtBillsFan66
12-14-2005, 12:55 PM
Dumb idea.

dannyek71
12-14-2005, 01:02 PM
If it were finfans protesting, they would smuggle stuff into the stadiums rectally.

Finfans even smuggle stuff in rectally that they dont have to smuggle, like cell phones.

I hear they even like to smuggle things places rectally even if they dont have to. They must like to play pretend alot I guess....

RedEyE
12-14-2005, 01:03 PM
Why not brown with MOO written in large print on the back for Moooolarkey's bull kaka.

Jeff1220
12-14-2005, 02:42 PM
MBBedardWhy Orange? Because Orange is highly visable.

Well, yes, that, but also because it will remind Ralph that when he hired TD, the Bengals were the biggest joke of a franchise in the NFL. 5 Years later, they will probably win their division and the Donahoe-run-Bills have been stuck puttering in first gear, one of the current joke franchises of the NFL.

HAMMER
12-14-2005, 05:56 PM
People need to get a life, this is ridiculous. Do you really think this will get anyone fired?

kinigirly
12-14-2005, 05:59 PM
ralph is 89 years old....he's probably color blind about now