PDA

View Full Version : Week 15: Post your picks!!

doomsdayvirus
12-15-2005, 02:29 PM
damn, it's thursday already? i guess i need to get this rolling...

-----$----------$----------$----------$----------$----------$-----

TAMPA BAY @ NEW ENGLAND : TAMPA BAY
new england 3 weeks in a row? not this year. surprise loss in foxboro this weekend.

KANSAS CITY @ NEW YORK (NYG) : NEW YORK (NYG)
kansas city has been pretty fierce lately, but the giants are just too good at home this year to roll over and die.

DENVER @ BUFFALO : BUFFALO
buffalo doesn't lose games when i'm in the stadium. this week, i may very well be the ONLY person in the stadium.

SAN FRANCISCO @ JACKSONVILLE : JACKSONVILLE
if jacksonville still wants to be taken seriously they'll have to clean up here.

ARIZONA @ HOUSTON : ARIZONA
houston may be the only team in the nfl that loses in more creative ways than the bills. but it's still a toss up.

SEATTLE @ TENNESSEE : SEATTLE
seattle has scored 83 points in their last 2 games. their opponents have scored 3. the titans nearly lost to houston last week.

SAN DIEGO @ INDIANAPOLIS : SAN DIEGO
san diego has been blowing out teams all year. they're desperately fighting for the playoffs and can't afford to blow another game the way they did last week. the colts have nothing left to play for. the streak ends here.

PHILADELPHIA @ ST. LOUIS : PHILADELPHIA
philly kept it close against the giants last week. they may just be able to pull this one off.

NEW YORK (NYJ) @ MIAMI : MIAMI
i don't make this pick lightly. but the dolphins appear to have the edge here. especially at home.

PITTSBURGH @ MINNESOTA : PITTSBURGH
the bus keeps on rolling.

CAROLINA @ NEW ORLEANS : CAROLINA
the saints are another one of those teams who just want this season to be over with at this point.

CINCINNATI @ DETROIT : CINCINNATI
the bengals might want to think about stepping up their game a little bit this week if they really intend on battling the colts for the AFC title.

CLEVELAND @ OAKLAND : OAKLAND
i expect that the raiders will want to bounce back after last week's little embarassment.

DALLAS @ WASHINGTON : DALLAS
washington is simply outgunned here.

ATLANTA @ CHICAGO : ATLANTA
chicago is on shaky ground after losing to pittsburgh last week. their weaknesses have finally been exposed and the falcons will make the most of that in a last-ditch playoff run.

GREEN BAY @ BALTIMORE : GREEN BAY
yeah, that's right. 2 in a row. reggie bush will have to look elsewhere. like houston.

Season & Weekly Record
--------------------------------
WK 1......8/16....(8-8).....50%
WK 2......6/16....(6-10)....38%
WK 3......6/14....(6-8).....42%
WK 4.....10/14....(10-4)....71%
WK 5.....10/14....(10-4)....71%
WK 6.....10/14....(10-4)....71%
WK 7.....10/14....(10-4)....71%
WK 8.....10/14....(10-4)....71%
WK 9......9/14....(9-5).....64%
WK 10....11/14....(11-3)....79%
WK 11.....8/16....(8-8).....50%
WK 12....12/16....(12-4)....75%
WK 13....11/16....(11-5)....69%
WK 14....12/16....(12-4)....75%
Season..133/208...(133-75)..64%

DynaPaul
12-15-2005, 04:15 PM
I was 9 - 7 last week, man a few of those games could have gone the other way at the end and I'd be sitting prettier but I'm 113 - 63 overall on the season. Here's this weeks favorites:

Tampa Bay at New England: Everyone thinks the Pats are kicking it into high gear and the Bucs won't be able to tolerate the Northern chill... I don't. The Bucs are too physical for a weaker Pats team. Tampa Bay

Kansas City at N.Y. Giants: The Chiefs are still fighting for a playoff spot and will be more fired up after blowing that Dallas game. The Giants have a deceptively good record. Kansas City

Denver at Buffalo: Kelly Holcomb is in, does it even matter at this point? Denver

Arizona at Houston: Snooze fest here. Arizona

Carolina at New Orleans: Look for the Panthers to bounce back after that Tampa loss to stay in the hunt. Carolina

N.Y. Jets at Miami: The Dolphins are playing pretty good right now and won't let the Jets stop that. Miami

Philadelphia at St. Louis: Here's two more teams playing for pride. The Rams look good at home. St. Louis

Pittsburgh at Minnesota: The Vikings have been doing good under Johnson having won 6 but the Steelers are starting to come back again. Pittsburgh

San Diego at Indianapolis: Lil Ronnie can update the lyrics to his Colts song because the Chargers are fighting for a playoff spot and they have the high powered offense to match them. San Diego

Seattle at Tennessee: McNair is no match for this bunch of Seahawks looking to clinch the homefield advantage. Seattle

San Francisco at Jacksonville: The Jags are another team vying for a wildcard spot and must win against another team in the Reggie Bush sweepstakes. Jacksonville

Cincinnati at Detroit: The Bengals should shred these Lions and almost seal the division title. Cincinnati

Cleveland at Oakland: I'm looking for a road upset by the Browns who still respect their coach unlike the Raiders. Cleveland.

Dallas at Washington: Drew Bledsoe in a cold hostile environment towards the end of the year? The pick is simple. Washington

Atlanta at Chicago: The Bears need to bounce back while letting the Falcons lose to yet another quality team. Chicago

Green Bay at Baltimore: The Ravens are good at home and Brett Favre is heading closer to the twilight. Baltimore

fushetti
12-15-2005, 04:25 PM
Is football still going on?

Sabres will sweep the Penguins this weekend.

Oh yeah...and the Bills will most likely lose.