PDA

View Full Version : JP and Kelly hurt, its time for change!

X-Era
12-16-2005, 07:49 AM
Many many teams have had their starting QB knocked out this year and replaced.

Vikes
Philly
Det
Mia
NYJ
Chi
Clev

But, it has happened TWICE to us.

Its time for change folks. Im officially on the Steve Hutchinson and LeCharles Bentley bandwagon.

I want BOTH. And I dont care about which overpaid vet needs to go to get them.

Teague is gone anyways, Bennie the Human Penalty can go or become what he already is, a permanent backup. Big Mike is overpaid and cant stay healthy so he is gone.

Its finally time to seriously upgrade our o-line. Add in a 2nd or 3rd round OT and we would have made a BIG step forward.

Im merely saying that the "aint settling for junk on our o-line" train is leavin and Im on it.

djjimkelly
12-16-2005, 09:23 AM
how bout both of them and d'brickshaw drop to 7th ovreall in draft (thats my call bills picking 7th) where we gonna be drafting. im all for a new C LG LT combo on bills o line

Tatonka
12-16-2005, 09:27 AM
villareal blows too.

peters is the only one i would keep at starter at this point.. although i am not really unhappy with the job gandy has done to be honest.

Captain Obvious
12-16-2005, 11:00 AM
Many many teams have had their starting QB knocked out this year and replaced.

Vikes
Philly
Det
Mia
NYJ
Chi
Clev

But, it has happened TWICE to us.

Its time for change folks. Im officially on the Steve Hutchinson and LeCharles Bentley bandwagon.

I want BOTH. And I dont care about which overpaid vet needs to go to get them.

Teague is gone anyways, Bennie the Human Penalty can go or become what he already is, a permanent backup. Big Mike is overpaid and cant stay healthy so he is gone.

Its finally time to seriously upgrade our o-line. Add in a 2nd or 3rd round OT and we would have made a BIG step forward.

Im merely saying that the "aint settling for junk on our o-line" train is leavin and Im on it.

The reality is the Seahawks are going to be $20 million dollars under the cap in 2006. Some of that money will be spent on Shawn Alexander, but there will be more than enough for the Seahawks to sign Hutchinson. The NO Saints are projected to be 10 million dollars under the cap, so they should be able to sign LeCharles Bentley(assuming he wants to stay in NO? Maybe he 'd like to get out and play somewhere else?)

Captain Obvious
12-16-2005, 11:03 AM
how bout both of them and d'brickshaw drop to 7th ovreall in draft (thats my call bills picking 7th) where we gonna be drafting. im all for a new C LG LT combo on bills o line

As of now, D'Brickashaw Ferguson is projected to be a top 4 pick. If he has a bad combine and workout he might slip out of the Top 5. Realistically at this point, the bills would have a shot at Eric Winston or Marcus neill assuming they would take a OL with their 1st pick.

dannyek71
12-16-2005, 11:08 AM
They better go OL

bernielivsey_1
12-16-2005, 11:25 AM
:rage: We have Villareal at one guard and Mike Williams at the other so we are set ar guard for the next 10 years. We have to resign Trey cause he's smart....not good just smart. He's like Hull without the skill. And tackle is sown up with the Gand man and the TE on the right side. We really need a RB cause Willis is getting old (cant play all three downs....needs a blow to much) and u can never have enough TE's. I say what TD says. We're looking for a punter with our second round pick. :scooter: