PDA

View Full Version : If Price's price aint right what about the price of Rice?

Voltron
01-20-2003, 02:03 PM
Ok so I am going out on a limb here and fantisizing but hey we can dream. :freako:

The Raiders are going to be in a seriously bad cap situation very soon. Rice may get cut. What are the chances that he would play 2 more seasons and come to Buffalo?!

He has already said a few times this year that he feels he has 2 to 3 years left in him.

I doubt that he would be looking for huge length in a contract and on top of that he will probly be cheaper than a guy like price who is moving INTO his best years not OUT of them.

I guess I am wondering from either CP or EB if we would have the $$$ to sign him and a few D pickups and still be ok for the draft.

SABURZFAN
01-20-2003, 02:11 PM
i don't think that TD would want to go in that direction.if it were 2-3 years ago,it might have been a thought.

Ð
01-20-2003, 02:20 PM
Do the math we have an abundance of WR talent, but a shortcoming on the defensive side of the ball. It makes no sense to spend more on offense this year.

Fat Tony
01-20-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Voltron
Ok so I am going out on a limb here and fantisizing but hey we can dream. :freako:

The Raiders are going to be in a seriously bad cap situation very soon. Rice may get cut. What are the chances that he would play 2 more seasons and come to Buffalo?!

I'll give you Odds- ZERO chance he comes here.

If the Raiders do cut him, he either retires or moves back to San Fran.