PDA

View Full Version : The Big Q

Ngxtreme13
12-17-2005, 01:41 PM
Biron or Miller

fushetti
12-17-2005, 03:27 PM
Noronen...
Just kidding although I think Mika rocks. Miller has to play his way back into it. Definitely Biron

pyrrhonist
12-17-2005, 03:29 PM
The Big Q

Didn't we beat his team a couple of Sundays ago? :funny: :funny:

Seriously, I say start Miller. It's time to start getting him back into game shape, and prepare Noronen for a trip to another team. :scooter:

fushetti
12-17-2005, 03:32 PM
No way dude... Ride the hot hand. You know in the days of Hasek, he'd have played both nights. Leave Biron in there till he's done. As far as Miller is concerned, he can play in Roch for a while to "regain form" Biron is playing as well or better than he did at the outset...

I shouldve prefaced this by saying I wanted Biron gone more than any of the other guys.

BlackMetalNinja
12-17-2005, 03:41 PM
Definitely ride Biron's hot streak a while longer... Miller will be ready to step in as soon as he's needed, but no need to bring a premature end to Marty's top notch play.

JD
12-17-2005, 03:47 PM
Yea, Marty is on fire... dont let him cool down!!

Crisis
12-17-2005, 06:30 PM
Marty sure does look tired in the 3rd.

SpillerThrills
12-17-2005, 08:03 PM
prepare Noronen for a trip to another team. :scooter:

I like Marty and all but I'm pretty sure that he is the one that is going down the road.....

JD
12-18-2005, 12:48 AM
If Marty leaves we are screwed I think, I dunno if Miller can carry the team the whole year, and Noronen stinks.

Crisis
12-18-2005, 01:25 AM
How has Biron carried us? He's been above average down the stretch, the team around him is playing great.

SpillerThrills
12-18-2005, 09:56 AM
If Marty leaves we are screwed I think, I dunno if Miller can carry the team the whole year, and Noronen stinks.

Marty is a good goaltender, but if you look at his track record it's not as stellar as he's playing right now. going into this year he's played in 246 games in his career in buffalo and has only won 101.... in 4 full seasons in the NHL he's never won even half of his games played. I wish that buffalo could keep Marty and get rid of Mika but if you think about it we can get more for Marty cause he could be the starter some teams. Mika is good to keep on the team for the fact that when Ryan needs a break he can fill in for a game here and there.

pyrrhonist
12-18-2005, 12:28 PM
I dunno if Miller can carry the team the whole year, and Noronen stinks.

Holy Two-Face, folks!

So I guess I really was the only one who was behind Miller the whole time. I guess I was right when I called the rest of you "bandwagoners" toward Ryan. :funny:

Just because Ryan broke his hand in that practice doesn't mean he sucks. Crap can happen.

JD
12-18-2005, 12:45 PM
I think Miller was just on a hot streak. I just see him playing like he did last season. He said not too long ago in a blog that the wrist doesnt effect him when he plays anymore. But that night he lost for the Amerks 6-2. Sure, you can say they had some bad defense but of what I heard, most were soft goals.

fushetti
12-18-2005, 02:30 PM

Are you serious? Noronen is not a bad goaltender. The guy has NEVER gotten a chance to play in Buffalo. If youre going to judge him on his performance against SJ when the entire team looked to be skating in mud, then youre nuts. As for Miller, I can't pass judgement yet. He has looked good this year. Marty has been an average to above average for his entire career. Trade him now!

JD
12-18-2005, 04:33 PM
I'm saying compared to Miller and Marty this year, noronen stinks..thats all, so freakout.

pyrrhonist
12-18-2005, 04:48 PM
I think Miller was just on a hot streak.

:crap:

Yikes. So if Miller was "just on a hot streak", I suppose Biron is just a skilled goaltender who was hiding his superb talent all these years? :crap: :crap:

But that night he lost for the Amerks 6-2. Sure, you can say they had some bad defense but of what I heard, most were soft goals.

I can see what you're saying, but isn't half of the Amerks roster playing in Buffalo this year? I'm not going to judge him based on a rehab start.

fushetti
12-19-2005, 07:08 AM
:crap:
Yikes. So if Miller was "just on a hot streak", I suppose Biron is just a skilled goaltender who was hiding his superb talent all these years? :crap: :crap:
I can see what you're saying, but isn't half of the Amerks roster playing in Buffalo this year? I'm not going to judge him based on a rehab start.

Noronen has been good as well. Out of what, 3 starts, u can't judge his play against the Sharks. It was as if he was the only player on the ice for Buffalo. He was ridiculous against the Rangers before getting hurt. I'd love to see him get a chance....but the others have played so much better.