PDA

View Full Version : Wear orange tonight, no (nasty)allowed @ game!

Mitchy moo
12-17-2005, 04:07 PM
If you try to bring a sign , you will be censored tonight. They cannot stop you from wearing orange though, which is the plan to show you wany TD/MM gone.

I wouldn't get into a fight if your wearing orange, you'll get beat with the silly club.

MTBillsFan
12-17-2005, 04:10 PM
You guys should feel lucky you get to GO to the game. So support YOUR team!

GO BILLS

Mr. Cynical
12-17-2005, 04:44 PM
Read something in the Detroit news about this....basically per the author this won't do s**t. Why? Because it shows that fans, although pissed, still care about the team. The best way to protest? Don't show up. Money is the only thing that talks, and if fans don't show, the owner loses money. Showing up and protesting still means revenue so it doesn't work.

Throne Logic
12-17-2005, 04:52 PM
Read something in the Detroit news about this....basically per the author this won't do s**t. Why? Because it shows that fans, although pissed, still care about the team. The best way to protest? Don't show up. Money is the only thing that talks, and if fans don't show, the owner loses money. Showing up and protesting still means revenue so it doesn't work.

Problem is that the tickets are already paid for. Someone had the great idea of a concessions ban during the game. I like that one.

Mitchy moo
12-17-2005, 05:39 PM
Problem is that the tickets are already paid for. Someone had the great idea of a concessions ban during the game. I like that one.

Wait, your telling me that it's a dry saturday bight in Buffalo?

Oh, that is not going to go over well.

ParanoidAndroid
12-17-2005, 07:54 PM

Oh, man.

No, that's not what he was telling you.

Try again.

Tiburon1724
12-17-2005, 11:58 PM
The best way to protest? Don't show up. Money is the only thing that talks, and if fans don't show, the owner loses money. Showing up and protesting still means revenue so it doesn't work.

My problem with that logic is that this isn't Green Bay. If the Bills aren't as profitable as possible, the team WILL move once Wilson kicks the bucket.

!Papacrunk!
12-18-2005, 09:52 AM

as in, peeps should hit 'em in the wallet in another way, and not buy anything from the concessions

also, what's a silly club???

DMBcrew36
12-18-2005, 10:01 AM
i thought about wearing orange, but never seriously. I was there to support my team (as usual), and Moulds, in what could've been his last home game.

mybills
12-18-2005, 10:10 AM
ORANGE makes me :puke:

mybills
12-18-2005, 10:12 AM
A black arm band would have been better. Or black veils. The team DID die. :(

Mitchy moo
12-18-2005, 10:24 AM
as in, peeps should hit 'em in the wallet in another way, and not buy anything from the concessions

also, what's a silly club???

NWA (THE RAP GROUP) with Dr. Dre and easy E, had a song a long time that talked about the police and getting hit with the silly club (which was a night stick). I thought someone might have brought it up by knowledge. In the gang land if you act silly by the police, you got beat by that club.

Michael82
12-18-2005, 04:31 PM
A black arm band would have been better. Or black veils. The team DID die. :(
Yeah they did. They rolled over and died. :teary:

!Papacrunk!
12-18-2005, 04:39 PM
I saw this on ESPN, this is what Detroit fans are doing:
Lions Fans Take Aim (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2264484)