PDA

View Full Version : Sterling Sharpe is a Clown.......

Captain Obvious
12-17-2005, 09:27 PM
Hes been wrong the whole !st half(incorrectly predicted the Willis McGahee TD would be overturned,incorrectly accused Nate Clements of pass interference, the refs picked up the flag.) Sterling thinks Brian Moorman is Rian Lindell. After admitting "Tom Donahoe is a great friend of ours" he willing spews Donahoe propaganda "The bills are headed in the right direction" "Tom Donahoe believes in Mike Mularkey, and in Mike's ability to make decisions". And were only at halftime.

Ickybaluky
12-17-2005, 09:39 PM
You are nuts.

Sterling may suck, but he is worlds but he is way better than the Patrick/Theismann/Maguire combo. Think of the crap we could be listening to.

Maguire: Look here! Did you see that!

Patrick: That was the best play in NFL history!

Theismann: How does my hair look?

chernobylwraiths
12-17-2005, 09:46 PM
Clements DID interfere in that play. Another bad call by the refs.

chernobylwraiths
12-17-2005, 09:48 PM
I did have to put on the radio call though, I was getting sick of them defending TD and MM.

DaBills
12-17-2005, 10:23 PM
Funniest thing was hearing MT say how MM said he doesn't have the kind of players he wants to do the things he needs to.

ScottLawrence
12-17-2005, 11:50 PM
You are nuts.
Sterling may suck, but he is worlds but he is way better than the Patrick/Theismann/Maguire combo. Think of the crap we could be listening to.
Maguire: Look here! Did you see that!
Patrick: That was the best play in NFL history!
Theismann: How does my hair look?

Oh my god.

Maguire is an idiot, I can't listen to that guy.

And Thiesmann just gets me pissed with the **** he says.

JD
12-18-2005, 01:10 AM
He praised Buffalo...and said this team is headed is "HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION" :lmao:

bills&sabresmvf
12-18-2005, 01:17 AM
headed in the right direction was great, but it sorta was good to hear some positives...even though it was false. Second he might be bad, the original Sunday Night Crew is horrible. Suzy Colber needs to be put in a coffin. But the worst is Randy Cross and he does more Bills games, I can't stand that guy. I'm in the broadcasting field, and how these guys get paid so much $$ and it's us with brains that are fighting for a job. SUCKS!

DaBills
12-18-2005, 01:47 AM
And, Sharpe and idiot #2 were going on about how 'changing coaches and GM now would be bad and you'd have to start all over again. You've had 3 coaches in 4 years, and that would mean problems'

3 coaches in four years?

Uh, did I miss one? How 'bout 2 coaches over 5, dip****. And right now, a fresh start ain't a bad idea. But hey, we're 'comin' together as a team,' right?

a-s-s-h-o-l-e-s.

J-Dog
12-18-2005, 04:12 AM
PLEASE RALPH
FIRE TOM DONAHOE!!!!!!!!
I AM BEGGING!!!:rage:

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-18-2005, 07:34 AM
I only agreed with him once. It was 3rd and 25 and they could only throw that dump off pass and the fans booed. He said something like what do they expect Holcomb to do there on 3rd and 25. That was funny. Dumb fans.