• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

E-Mo

Is it a foregone conclusion that Moulds won't be here next year? As far as I'm concerned, minus the paperwork, TD is done - I don't think there is ANY chance he's here next year, in ANY capacity.

The wildcard may be Mularkey - I personally don't think he sticks around either, but it is possible.

In light of the fact that Moulds continually has said he wants to stay, and retire as a Bill, what's to say a new GM and coaching staff couldn't persuade him to restructure and stay?

He's not the same player he was - and actually I don't think he was ever the elite receiver he was said to be - but he's been a damn good player, and still is, when he's utilized correctly.

It's frightening to think of what our passing game will look like next year without Moulds pulling coverage away from Evans.
  • Throne Logic
    Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
    • Aug 2002

Re: E-Mo

I'm with you. I see a small chance the MM stays, but the assistants are gone.

I hope E-Mo is restructured. He may no longer be elite, but he is one of the few bright spots, not to mention the only tie left to the good ole' days.

It's real tough to get excited about this team going into next season as it is. It'll be a whole lot more difficult to be optimistic about this team without Eric Moulds.
    Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

Its certainly not 100% but it will take some work. I guess ultimatley it will depend on who our GM is.

I sure hope hes here.
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

The one thing that is in Mould's favor is that Ralph really likes him. At this point I think Ralph will try and bring him back.

I would have no problem with having him back at the right price. He would also need to make amends with JP. Maybe he could take JP under his wing during the offseason and he could work with him and help him develop as a QB.

Comment

true

Comment

• Devin
            The Octagon
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
            The one thing that is in Mould's favor is that Ralph really likes him. At this point I think Ralph will try and bring him back.

I would have no problem with having him back at the right price. He would also need to make amends with JP. Maybe he could take JP under his wing during the offseason and he could work with him and help him develop as a QB.
            Lets all hope so.
            http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
              He would also need to make amends with JP.
              You're WAY behind the times if you think that hasn't happened already
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by JJamezz
                and actually I don't think he was ever the elite receiver he was said to be
                Yeah, I'm sure guys like Todd Collins, Rob Johnson, and JP Losman never had anything to do with that. Even with some of the worst QB's this franchise has ever seen the guy put up 1,000 yard seasons and carried this franchise on his back. It's sad to think what he could have done playing for another team with good players around him.

I hope he stays, but if he goes somewhere else with even an avg/experienced QB and a coaching staff that knows how to use him he will have at least 65 catches and 1,000 yards next year.

Comment

Working...
                X