X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J-Dog
    • Oct 2005

Bills Need Moulds!!!!!

I know he is going to be 11 million aginst the cap next year but if we don't keep him our offense has no chance! Lee needs him, and he has said it. Our pass offense is the worst I have seen it in 10 years, take away Mould's production tonight and Holcomb barely threw for 100 yards. Try and restructure his contract and hope for the best.
    The Police Love the Bills
  • ArcticWildMan

Re: Bills Need Moulds!!!!!

It's not as simple as just restructuring his contract. Moulds calling out JP early in the season has caused problems. I'm not sure that JP and Moulds could work together again.

Comment

• J-Dog
      • Oct 2005

JP needs Mould's weather he knows it or not! He makes defenses honest no matter who is throwing the ball. If he leaves we are in deep sh%#.

Comment

• ddaryl
        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
        • Jan 2005

and Moulds has not been a team player this year.

I seriousl doubt Moulds wants to stay a Buffalo Bill, because if he did he woul dbe force fed yet another rebuilding year. Bet every penny you have Moulds says no to a restructure, and bet the farm we will not under any circumstance keep him when we need ot rebuild.

Moulds has a few years left, but by the time we get the team built up enough to make a run he'll be shot.

Comment

• J-Dog
          • Oct 2005

Very well may be, but I would hate to see him become a cap casualty, and I would really hate to see him retire anything but a Bill. I know it is a business, so if he does leave I would like to see him go somewhere where he has the chance to win a SuperBowl!

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ddaryl
            and Moulds has not been a team player this year.

I seriousl doubt Moulds wants to stay a Buffalo Bill, because if he did he woul dbe force fed yet another rebuilding year. Bet every penny you have Moulds says no to a restructure, and bet the farm we will not under any circumstance keep him when we need ot rebuild.

Moulds has a few years left, but by the time we get the team built up enough to make a run he'll be shot.
            Not a team player >> I thought he had the teams interest in mind by confronting the coaching staff ! I also heard him say he'd like to finish his career as a Bill! I also think he's smart enough to know he has to restructure his contract !! Either here or somewhere else .he restructures! If he leaves, who takes his place ? Reed ? .he'll be gone long before Moulds.! I know I'll catch hell for this ..but I'd bet he stays andTD goes first ! Ralph trusts him (EM)and thats more then td or MM have earned so far !!!TD's trust factor went out the window this season!

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• J-Dog
              • Oct 2005

Your right, Ralph does trust Moulds, and they are friends to boot. I cant see Ralph just letting the best player on the team go. TD has done nothing for this orginization, get rid of him! Ya, you can say he brought in McGahee, but I have been less then impressed with him this year!!! He seems to get hurt on virtually every play!

Comment

• ddaryl
                Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by sdbillsfan2
                Not a team player >> I thought he had the teams interest in mind by confronting the coaching staff ! I also heard him say he'd like to finish his career as a Bill! I also think he's smart enough to know he has to restructure his contract !! Either here or somewhere else .he restructures! If he leaves, who takes his place ? Reed ? .he'll be gone long before Moulds.! I know I'll catch hell for this ..but I'd bet he stays andTD goes first ! Ralph trusts him (EM)and thats more then td or MM have earned so far !!!TD's trust factor went out the window this season!

Sorry Team players don't put down their rookie QB, and then do little when the team finally does make the change.

team players don't get suspended for not doing what they are told.

team players don't restrucuture their contracts and cause future salary cap problems, they take pay cuts and cure future salary cap problems.

I lost repsect for Moulds this year, and although I know we will be a worse team without him, I think its time to part ways. IMO Moulds is not a elite WR anymore. He can barely gain any seperation form DB's. Moulds needs to be complemented by talented WR's to be a real threat. He would make a very good #2 WR for a team in contention. T

The Bills are rebuilding, and we won't be much better for a few years. Moulds doesn't have that kind of time left.

If we let Moulds walk that frees up 5 million to re-sign an FA replacement.

Comment

• don137
                  • Jul 2002

If Moulds is a team player like many of you have claimed he will take a paycut worthy of his production the last three years.
                  Last night's game was his best game in over two years. He knew it was his last game as a Bill at the Ralph so he showed up to play (except for that one drop).
                  He has been a stellar performer for the Bills and I loved watching him play but he worth about a third of what his salary will be next year.
                  My guess he will not accept a paycut and will go to some team that really needs a WR that is close to a championship like Philly, Seattle, NE or Carolina.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                    • May 2003

He's gone, no way the team keeps him at 11 mil. I think he is about ready to leave this franchise. All his talk about all the different QBs. I believe you will see Moulds head to a more stable franchise to finish his career.

Comment

• dolphinssuck
                      • Dec 2005

EM is not gonna stay! I believe he will go somewhere he'll have a chance to get a ring next season. He doesnt have much time left and proably feels no chance of getting a ring in Buffalo. But as good as he is I say let him go if hes unhappy he'll be a distraction and we dont need that!

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Anyone who wants Moulds gone is an idiot. JMO!

But if he does go, at least I'll have his jersey, autographed picture, rookie card, and bobble head, to remember him by.
                        Moulds:
                        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

can anyone show me a link to where moulds was critical of JP?
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• don137
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                            Anyone who wants Moulds gone is an idiot. JMO!

But if he does go, at least I'll have his jersey, autographed picture, rookie card, and bobble head, to remember him by.
                            Moulds:
                            There is a big difference between wanting him gone and paying him the salary he is scheduled to receive next year. I don't want him gone but I don't want him at next year's salary. A 3-4 million salary is fair.

Comment

• ZEUS
                              My bedroom is covered in posters of naked men.
                              • Jul 2005

First off I hope he stays. But if he does go I hope he goes to Tampa.

Comment

Working...
                              X